saturday surfing the wavefunction of eternity

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    He's got until next Thursday to recover...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Do you think he'll remember how to drink?
    Didn't make it to the jousting, as Seano said the heat and lots of people didn't appeal. Went to visit a mate in Kingston Hospital instead. A couple of others turned up that had been, said there was lots of overpriced tat and some hawaiian shirts. Mate was doing alright considering what he's gong through. Hopefully he will be out on Wednesday, doubt he'll make it to the pub though.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    team47b wrote:
    Cycle jousting would have been a good idea this morning with all those stray holiday makers crossing the road without looking :D

Normal warm day here, not a scorcher, it did drop to 30c at midnight so a cool night, i live near the coast so a bit cooler 38c at the moment, will warm up a bit this afternoon, went out on the bike this morning, good to get a breeze going, still like riding into a hairdryer though. Ran out of cold beer, may have to venture out again :D

Have you considered moving to the UK for summer? Its 27 degrees here today, about perfect cycling temperature

I had enough trouble getting through border control the last time I visited the "uk" a lot of hassle for that one weekend isn't it? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Do you think he'll remember how to drink?
    Is the Pope a Catholic? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Saturday's alright I guess. Wanker neighbour in the garage at 0650 tempered by them doing one for the day. Some beer and pink wine made the day drift by. I did actually fit some new tyres to Mrs BBGeeks MTB today, but developed an unpleasant sweaty feeling under me man tits :(
    Watched the Trooping of the Colour on highlights - 8 out of 10 for the Mick Guards, I thought...
    Peace and love to all in these difficult times.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, lovely day on the bike today came home to melt. Now relaxing in the garden with some beer. Its a good weekend so far.
  • Stevo_666
    rubber neighbour in the garage at 0650 tempered by them doing one for the day.
    Sounds like more of a dungeon.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rubber neighbour in the garage at 0650 tempered by them doing one for the day.
    Sounds like more of a dungeon.
    if only...
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    22.40 as I write this. Still see some colour outside. Clear sky. It's stunning.

Built a wind buggy as part of Tricky's school project.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Bit warm here still. Been doing some research on auctioneers.