edited June 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, much espresso will be needed

bail early i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    its coldish this morning, but with a mugginess behind that freshness ..... so at some point this morning its going to get warm.

based on that ... what do I wear on the bike .. I am either going to freeze or boil today

Still anxiety is down today .... only exploded once I reached the office ... not 3 times before :D
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Beach, chill, mtb later when it cools down
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, hospital this morning, bike ride this afternoon.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Take boy swimming then bike
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Office day, still not a great mood in the office, 0 motivation
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I think I'd rather have Slowmart's day given the choices above. Unfortunately mine will be more like Hayden's and Sungod's.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    School run done, in the office, minion made me a brew and brought me biscuits (feel like V68 now). Rugby is on and the second holiday of the summer being booked.

Cycling later though mate wants me to play golf
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Another day another work meh day

In an office with no slaves bringing biscuits and planning ways of combining work/seeing a mate from down under and the bb loons next week
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    TLW1 wrote:
    planning ways of combining work/seeing a mate from down under and the bb loons next week
    Hooray! Hang on, this could get messy :shock:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pretty much Slowmarts, was revealed yesterday I'm moving site to where the morons reside. idea being we can educate them, though I feel its akin to sending missionaries to cannibal tribes in the depths of nowhere.
    Oh well, pack up the desk at some point, only plus is theres a guide dog over there whos very friendly.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nice warm commute. Long way home later I think. Otherwise, busy and boring dominates the upcoming hours until I remount the bicycle. Looks like I must remember to put the lights and stabilisers on the bike for next Thursday.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Step83 wrote:
    ...sending missionaries to cannibal tribes in the depths of nowhere.

AKA, 'meals on wheels'. Well, that's what we used to call them.

Me going to doc's soon. Can't drive for 'a few hours'. I will argue against it as I need to do work.
    Will it rain, will it shine? Can't make it's mind up.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Pinno wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    ...sending missionaries to cannibal tribes in the depths of nowhere.

AKA, 'meals on wheels'. Well, that's what we used to call them.

Me going to doc's soon. Can't drive for 'a few hours'. I will argue against it as I need to do work.

Laters.

Pretty much, they scraped the barrel with the bulk of this lot to be honest. They keep sending over printer problems saying they cant see the printer on the network, its a sodding USB printer it doesn't have a network address.

Weather is very grey today though isn't it I rolled the dice on no jacket today so it will rain later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    planning ways of combining work/seeing a mate from down under and the bb loons next week
    Hooray! Hang on, this could get messy :shock:
    On a school night as well - uh oh...

Afternoon,

Just about caught up after missing out on all the action at work yesterday :roll: Home early to pick Stropteen up from her after school activity and do some research on auctioneers etc after working out what is worth selling rather than chucking in the 'rents house. Will cycle tomorrow as I need to work off the effects of a weekend in Redcar.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Bit of cr@p day weather-wise here but since I am still on holidays I don't care. Just meant lunch took longer than it otherwise may have as there was no hurry to get to the beach for the afternoon snooze. Did that on the sofa instead.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

It shone for sixty miles, then rained just as I got in. Perfect! Can't mow the lawn now see, grass is wet :D
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    It's bloody hot here in sunny Spain, just having a few days away with the lads then back home to the daily grind!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Garry H
    It's bloody hot here in sunny Spain, just having a few days away with the lads then back home to the daily grind!

Just left there yesterday, 32 degrees :|

Where are you?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Just outside Lloret De Mar.

TBH it's not the Ritz but we were expecting that. It's alright for the lads but I wouldn't dream of bringing MrsHD.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ^ talking of holes in the ground...finished cutting the concrete slab to be able to connect up the water supply, ferkin gert lump hammer and cold chisel, 5 metre trench, that's how's it's done pinno, no wussy SDS nonsense :D

DSC05158.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

It shone for sixty miles, then rained just as I got in. Perfect! Can't mow the lawn now see, grass is wet :D

Roughly the same here. Warmish. Although the wet grass just delays the job and makes it harder.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Laters.

Roughly the same here. Warmish. Although the wet grass just delays the job and makes it harder.

Petrol and matches :wink:

Talking of which, where's MF?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    team47b wrote:
    ^ talking of holes in the ground...finished cutting the concrete slab to be able to connect up the water supply, ferkin gert lump hammer and cold chisel, 5 metre trench, that's how's it's done pinno, no wussy SDS nonsense :D

hmm, orr did that for the fuel line for the stove in his/yossarian's tent
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    sungod wrote:
    team47b wrote:

hmm, orr did that for the fuel line for the stove in his/yossarian's tent
    I've just got to that bit :D before Orr, well, you know :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Not gonna crash over any water, no water supply yet :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    It's easy when the concrete was a 10-1 3rd world mix.

MF has been sent by HM government to get supplies for |Edwyn's Emporium. Peaceful innit?
  • pinno
    Just watched a yank bubbling up at the end of a bike race stage.