Need Help w/ Puch Indentification

Peteyhydrobike
Peteyhydrobike Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Vintage bikes forum
Hi Guys,

Just found this forum and am having fun exploring and learning so far! I am more into mtb but I also have had this Puch for a number of years now and I always get compliments whenever I take it out. Does anyone know what model it is and what a ball park value would be on it? Or send me in the right direction for info? I see a lot of different Puchs out there and I'm having trouble finding info on it since I don't know really where to start. The bike does come apart in the middle, but it is not a "folder". I do see a what might be a serial number stamped under the frame with a weird hourglass type symbol in front of it: 415349 Thank you in advance!
28i3fdf.jpg

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Looks like a Puch 'pic-nic' - and if it folds, it is a folding bike. No idea on value, but I don't think you see too many in museums or private collections, if you get my meaning.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Value? Stick in on some scales - multiply the number by the current rate/kg for scrap steel.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    It's worthless, but might be a useful thing to have kicking about. I use something similar if I have to leave the car somewhere then ride home, but only a short distance.
  • WRM!
    WRM! Posts: 11
    this could be fun to experiment with. make the saddle and handlebar longer by welding some pipes to it and sit 2m higher while riding through the streets :)