London Nocturne Masters 10-06-17

daddy0
daddy0 Posts: 686
edited June 2017 in Amateur race
I got to see more than my fair share of the action yesterday. Read all about it!
https://cyclejames.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/london-nocturne-masters-10617/

Comments

• Toks
    Toks Posts: 1,143
    How about that!? : 8) Fantastic work - you must've been real chuffed with 2nd place. So the winner came from a breakaway?
  • daddy0
    Yes, well happy Toks! Considering I thought all was lost, and where I came back from, it feels like a win. The winner attacked with one and a half laps to go. Laps were very short though, so he only had to maintain his attack for a couple of minutes. I was too far back, didn't see him go.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Nice work !
  • e17blade
    e17blade Posts: 215
    Sorry to threadjack slightly here, but help is needed....

After the Nocturne Masters race a teammate and I had our bikes stolen from the rider village. If anyone sees either of the bikes pictured below, either online or out on the road, then please let me know ASAP. The bike with the custom 'CC London' paint job is practically unique so should stand out a mile if anyone sees it.

Many thanks.

Dave

35129410101_94663463dd_h.jpg

34450089793_70e841a255_h.jpg
  • daddy0
    Bad luck guys. We were worried about leaving our stuff in there too, security hadn't got a clue what was going on. Hope you get them back.
  • If the organisers had provided the security then I guess they are liable for it not working.