preexit poll

bianchimoon
bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
edited June 2017 in The cake stop
Why should the media have all the fun of exit polls (or pre-exit in case you haven't voted ye), lets see how representative BR members are when actual numbers are in
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Comments

• dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    I thought it was illegal to publish exit polls?
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Err - no Plaid Cymru?

Please can you amend the poll.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • vimfuego
    vimfuego Posts: 1,783
    edited June 2017
    Aren't they a splinter group of MRL? ;-)

*retires to a safe distance*
    CS7
    Surrey Hills
    What's a Zwift?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Cheers for the option, out and about so won't vote till this evening so might vote Pirate for the shear hell of it.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,737
    You have the same party twice.
    Isn't UKIP the MRL party?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Hmm, good point, must think through before I post :D
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Can we have another BR vote if this one goes too red?
  • bianchimoon
    Err - no Plaid Cymru?

argh, how foolish of me, won't it reset the poll if I edit it tho?
    on second thoughts, they ignored me when i was in wales :wink:
  • FocusZing
    It's time to search for and pimp the zombie apocalypse thread by the look of it...
  • bianchimoon
    FocusZing wrote:
    Can we have another BR vote if this one goes too red?
    Only if we can have a second brexit vote :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Unfortunately I don't think BR is representative of the country as a whole.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    I think BR is demographically aligned to Richmond Park, but this poll seems to buck that trend.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Where have all the lefties come from? Have people suddenly forgotten that they were taught economics and maths at school? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bianchimoon
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Where have all the lefties come from? Have people suddenly forgotten that they were taught economics and maths at school? :wink:
    In from the allotments, where we're growing our magic money trees.. or is that the cayman islands where our real magic money tree is hiding
    :wink:
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You definitely did not go to my school.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In from the allotments, where we're growing our magic money trees.. or is that the cayman islands where our real magic money tree is hiding
    :wink:
    I don't think its a very big tree :) Not as big as some people think anyway.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Err - no Plaid Cymru?

Just tick "Spoiled" - it amounts to the same thing :wink::wink::wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You definitely did not go to my school.
    Thankfully not.

I was quite good at economics btw :wink:
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

It looks like the whole of the Lib Dem voting electorate have decamped to BR as well :wink:
  • FocusZing
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It looks like the whole of the Lib Dem voting electorate have decamped to BR as well :wink:
    Yeah, they are all smoking d-herb behind the BR bike racks.
  • Matthewfalle
    PBlakeney wrote:

Incorrect - do not besmirch the good name of the MRL.

UKIP is the NF/BNP.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    surprised at the strong showing by the libs, all the second rate polls by you gov ipsos mori, usurpation etc, didn't call this!!! :D
  • Matthewfalle
    vimfuego wrote:
    Aren't they a splinter group of MRL? ;-)

*retires to a safe distance*

*sprints after him him - well, hobbles due to poorly knee (did I tell anyone about that?) -dressed as a dragon ranting about an independent Wales whilst waving leeks* :)

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I wonder how the poll here would change if Corbyn replaced his plan to fund his "Unicorns For All" programme by means of levying extra taxes on just those who own a luxury bike (ie anything with a non-steel frame or better components than Shimano Sora) rather than the relatively limited number of taxpayers who earn >£80k.
  • Stevo_666
    I wonder how the poll here would change if Corbyn replaced his plan to fund his "Unicorns For All" programme by means of levying extra taxes on just those who own a luxury bike (ie anything with a non-steel frame or better components than Shimano Sora) rather than the relatively limited number of taxpayers who earn >£80k.
    Not a bad idea. Some may argue the threshold should be higher (such as105) but tax them more. Would make people think harder as its easy to vote for someone promising loads of free stuff when you're not paying for it.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,624
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wonder how the poll here would change if Corbyn replaced his plan to fund his "Unicorns For All" programme by means of levying extra taxes on just those who own a luxury bike (ie anything with a non-steel frame or better components than Shimano Sora) rather than the relatively limited number of taxpayers who earn >£80k.
    Not a bad idea. Some may argue the threshold should be higher (such as105) but tax them more. Would make people think harder as its easy to vote for someone promising loads of free stuff when you're not paying for it.
    I predict hand-built steel frames with vintage kit exploiting a loophole.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Stevo 666 wrote:

My daughter summed up why younger folk like Corbyn.... he is the sort of guy that if you kicked a ball into his Garden, he d come out and have a kick around with you..... May would call the Police.
  • trek_dan
    trek_dan Posts: 1,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    As oppose to voting for tax increases and less access to public services for yourself whilst continuing to fund tax breaks for mega corporations and those who already have more than enough money you mean? :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    rjsterry wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :lol:

And possibly a popular rebellion by the 'squeezed middle' who have aluminium frames?
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    :lol:

And possibly a popular rebellion by the 'squeezed middle' who have aluminium frames?

"Only those riding DuraAce or Di2 will pay more tax".

I should rename myself Lynton Crosby and become a political strategist.