thursday fallen madonna with the big boobies

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,431
edited June 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, office, espresso, nip out for brekkie 2, office, lunch, office, bail

gmc customer of gmc needs putting straight, think i'll be doing it as everyone else running for cover, hope to get it out of the way before brekkie 2
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , miserable start to the day here in not so sunny Lincolnshire, work, vote and hopefully a bike ride
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    No running today so might park on the other side of Chester and walk across to get some sort of exercise in, because naff all chance later as it's continuing to decorate the rugrats room
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Decorating could be considered exercise if you do it at speed. Gets a bit messy though.
    Managed to wobble in this morning and don't feel too hungover so all is good. Been to two polling stations already, voted twice in the first one and not at all in the second. Managed to confuse the party faithful outside both. Visiting a third polling station later and also a return trip to the second on the way home. What fun. Need to avoid customers for the day and drink tea. Only had one cup so far and am awaiting the arrival of a colleague to make me a second one. I haven't worked out which of the seven he is, he keeps saying he's not Happy but I can't work out if he's Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey or Sneezy. He sure as hell isn't Doc and he's not particularly Bashful.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Working from home today on account of a dentist's appointment.

Will also try to get a few other jobs done as Im going to be up North this weekend. Which may not happen as some sh1t has just hit the fan at work?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Morning lurkers, trip into town later to collect some stuff which will lead to a new post later on.

Pulled a muscle in my calf so very little on the exercise front but have tried swimming... It's not that bad.

Packing for hollls tonight then sorting more stuff.

Busy busy...

Laters.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Addenbrooke's

Anybody else getting the Evans trade-in banner ad?

Usually just ignore them but this one caught my eye because it has a timer until the end of the promotion. The funny thing is that the minutes and seconds are going up rather than down. Sums Evans up...
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • veronese68
    Oh, nearly forgot, Zac Goldsmith was in the pub last night. Came in with a group of people, they shared a glass of wine and a glass of water between them for a couple of minutes and left. Unfortunately he didn't try to talk to us, that would have been fun. He may have sensed a hostile crowd as we laughed and a couple of us were holding our pints awkwardly trying to recreate the picture of him in a pub with Boris.
    We wondered if he was going round all the pubs in the area trying to look like a man of the people. If that was the plan it didn't work, none of them looked comfortable and it was all a bit odd.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Oh, nearly forgot, Zac Goldsmith was in the pub last night. Came in with a group of people, they shared a glass of wine and a glass of water between them for a couple of minutes and left. Unfortunately he didn't try to talk to us, that would have been fun. He may have sensed a hostile crowd as we laughed and a couple of us were holding our pints awkwardly trying to recreate the picture of him in a pub with Boris.
    We wondered if he was going round all the pubs in the area trying to look like a man of the people. If that was the plan it didn't work, none of them looked comfortable and it was all a bit odd.
    He could have at least bought you all a pint.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, late start as Currys decided to turn up a day early with the new freezer, civic duty done with potato shapes blah blah.
    Observing the minimum effort best practice that the Spanish contingent here stringently adhere to bar the loud talking and wearing sunglasses. Its cloudy and your indoors you don't need them.

Later I shall be mainly shovel food between freezers (joyous) then hiding in the recovery position in bed as the stomachs having a nope day after some numpty gave me a coffee with cow milk in it. Ah lactose intolerance is a joy.

Realised im a miserable moaning bugger as well so need something positive in these things. So todays is I managed a bit of ebay sniping on a power meter, don't need one, but I need one so that's made me happy.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Step83 wrote:
    and wearing sunglasses. Its cloudy and your indoors you don't need them.

Do not spout that filth. Wash your mouth out.

You must always sun glasses at every opportunity. It is a crime if you do not.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning people. I decided to ignore Stevo's comment about economics in the poll post.

Busy few days at work so I've not been able to slack and be on here as much as I should. Nor have I been out riding a bike. Did book a holiday to Girona though. The Date thinks it is just Northern Spain with some great food.

Nothing wrong with wearing big sunglasses indoors, hides all manner of sins.

Hope everyone and given recent posts, their nearest and dearest are doing well/on the up.

Ciao
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Morning people. I decided to ignore Stevo's comment about economics in the poll post.
    Why? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Step83 wrote:
    and wearing sunglasses. Its cloudy and your indoors you don't need them.

Do not spout that filth. Wash your mouth out.

You must always sun glasses at every opportunity. It is a crime if you do not.

I shall wash it out with something cheap and alcoholic, or maybe the very random bottle of mouth wash someone's just left on a cabinet.
    Theres some short grubby fellow down the other end of the office whos been wearing big sunglasses all week, can only assume hes been lasered, has some horrific eye infection or is just supremely hungover.
  • veronese68
    Step83 wrote:
    I shall wash it out with something cheap and alcoholic
    Stevo's cider?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Stevo's cider?
    I thought you were going to mention someones wife :)

Speaking of alcohol, who's turning up to the Roebuck in 2 weeks time?
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Stevo's cider?
    I thought you were going to mention someones wife :)

tumbleweed.gif
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pretty sure V68 and I will be there. I've certainly told the other half I'm off to drink beer with strangers off the internet. Well, I've met V68 before a few times, but the rest of you are strange. :D
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Pretty sure V68 and I will be there. I've certainly told the other half I'm off to drink beer with strangers off the internet. Well, I've met V68 before a few times, but the rest of you are strange. :D
    Well if you're both not strange count me out.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I can do it pretty much any time so I'm game. If I go straight from work I would be there before 5 so I'll go home and dump my bag then ride round the park until it's time. I'm sure Hopper is game. Does Seano's answer mean he's bottled it? You coming out West then Stevo?
    Bloody customer's interrupting. Looks like I was right with my predictions. :mrgreen:
    Seano must be strange, he went to a really dodgy school.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I can do it pretty much any time so I'm game. If I go straight from work I would be there before 5 so I'll go home and dump my bag then ride round the park until it's time. I'm sure Hopper is game. Does Seano's answer mean he's bottled it? You coming out West then Stevo?
    Bloody customer's interrupting. Looks like I was right with my predictions. :mrgreen:
    Yep, I can jump on the tube after work and head down - looks walkable from Richmond tube? Probably be able to get there about 6.45?

Maybe we need to post a pictoral guide to the participants so we know who to say hello to when we walk in?

Like this:

Me
    latest?cb=20090924194048

Veronese
    GdfthrColl_Still_H5_L.jpg

Hopkinb
    cbfd971e38c4b7672913a9769714c3d4.jpg
    (Bit of a guess based on his job)

Seano
    Best-Zoolander-Quotes.png

TLW
    B-jqOOdCEAAaDI_.jpg
    If he's showing up?

Feel free to post if you think you have have more accurate one :P
  • veronese68
    Quite a steep hill from the tube, you might want to get a van to take you up. Maybe we should have a more up to date picture of Stevo:
    220px-Robert_Patrick_2016.jpg
    In other news should I buy this to get around possible new tax regs? Also I need a bike to do the Eroica on next year (possibly).
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Quite a steep hill from the tube, you might want to get a van to take you up. Maybe we should have a more up to date picture of Stevo:
    220px-Robert_Patrick_2016.jpg
    In other news should I buy this to get around possible new tax regs? Also I need a bike to do the Eroica on next year (possibly).
    Who's that old f***er?

If tomorrow goes the wrong way, I suggest emigrating :)
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yep, I can jump on the tube after work and head down - looks walkable from Richmond tube? Probably be able to get there about 6.45?

Maybe we need to post a pictoral guide to the participants so we know who to say hello to when we walk in?

Like this:

Me
    latest?cb=20090924194048

Veronese

Hopkinb

Seano

TLW
    B-jqOOdCEAAaDI_.jpg
    If he's showing up?

:lol: Love it. Although rumour has is hobnob and V are on the chunky side.

I'm sporting this exact facial hair at the moment...

CBCB065E-DB66-4346-9ED2-8FD931DC225D_zpsuagnj2lc.jpg

Grrrr rugged.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Like this:

Me
    latest?cb=20090924194048

Veronese

Hopkinb

Seano

TLW
    B-jqOOdCEAAaDI_.jpg
    If he's showing up?

:lol: Love it. Although rumour has is hobnob and V are on the chunky side.

I'm sporting this exact facial hair at the moment...

CBCB065E-DB66-4346-9ED2-8FD931DC225D_zpsuagnj2lc.jpg

Grrrr rugged.

Bloody hell - is this turning into some po face love in? Not sure I approve really. Bit, well, po face to tell the truth.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    8542D76D-ECEE-4C06-8452-C7BCF3999A82_zpsye0sul36.jpg
  • veronese68
    MF's just jealous because he can't get over due to his housemaid's knee. Seano's trying to be a hipster, have a shave you lazy phuck. I thought that was a good likeness Stevo. I may be carrying a little more weight than is entirely necessary but it's nothing compared to oaty biscuit boy. Will HD be back from his holiday and be able to find an excuse to join us in the big smoke? Beer prices might be a shock to his system.
  • hopkinb
    Good likeness of me. Though I'll be in gimp gear, having cycled over.
  • hopkinb
    So I'll be this guy.
    Shirley_Big_Daddy_Crabtree.jpg
  • Flâneur
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Why? :)

Because no party even went near the topic/ suggested anything of reason, so any response would become a "kicking off" thread haha
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Flâneur
    what pub visit
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy