Belgian Dress code

mrfpb
mrfpb Posts: 4,569
edited May 2017 in The bottom bracket
So Belgian students were told for their graduation ceremony:
"From an aesthetic point of view," it read, " it is better for young women to wear a dress or skirt, and a nice revealing neckline."

_96268058_message.jpg

My main takeaway from this is that when I launch my drag act, my stage name will be Jolly Dee Colletee

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ain't got a problem with that so as it's done decently

Look around any town of Britain on a weekend night and you'll see the most abysmally dressed creatures everywhere, lard and festering norks everywhere, staggering around on Poundworld shoes covered in their own faeces and cheap booze.

The Belgians have always been really nice in my opinion.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mrfpb

Look around any town of Britain on a weekend night and you'll see the most abysmally dressed creatures everywhere, lard and festering norks everywhere, staggering around on Poundworld shoes covered in their own faeces and cheap booze.

Well, if that's how the army do their graduation ceremonies, who am I to argue.

• Look around any town of Britain on a weekend night and you'll see the most abysmally dressed creatures everywhere, lard and festering norks everywhere, staggering around on Poundworld shoes covered in their own faeces and cheap booze.

Thats the 2nd thread you've mentioned your ex-wife today
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Matthewfalle

Thats the 2nd thread you've mentioned your ex-wife today

FFS :)

She used to be a lovely girl before she ripped my heart out and stamped on it.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    mrfpb wrote:

Well not really: the Forces tend to be younger, fitter, sharper, better dressed, better values, more motivated, better travelled, carrying more responsibility at an earlier age with more skills and far more attractive to the opposite sex than the average civvie, which would be you.

Oh.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb wrote:

Well not really: the Forces tend to be younger, fitter, sharper, better dressed, better values, more motivated, better travelled, carrying more responsibility at an earlier age with more skills and far more attractive to the opposite sex than the average civvie, which would be you.

Oh.

Yeah, but when Friday comes... (insert pictures of Prince Harry and chums in Las Vegas)
  • Matthewfalle
    mrfpb wrote:
    mrfpb wrote:

Oh.

Yeah, but when Friday comes... (insert pictures of Prince Harry and chums in Las Vegas)

His chums weren't in the Forces. They were just his mates.

That sort of stuff happens every weekend in Vegas - it just made the headlines because it was Harry, who, incidentally, has done two tours of Afghan at 23 or whatever years old while you were riding your bicycle with your club mates moaning about the price of houses and your school postcode lottery.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • herb71
    herb71 Posts: 253
    mrfpb wrote:
    So Belgian students were told for their graduation ceremony:
    "From an aesthetic point of view," it read, " it is better for young women to wear a dress or skirt, and a nice revealing neckline."

I don't see the problem with revealing ones neck?