Cycling Plus July issue late arrival / delivery ?

ascurrell
ascurrell Posts: 1,739
edited June 2017 in Road general
Hi, I subscribe to Cycling Plus and have done for years. Is haven't received my July issue yet is it late ? I noticed one in my local newsagents yesterday [26th May]. I've had issues late before it's just I need this one before I go away and getting desperate.
Have other subscribers received theirs yet, Regards, Alan

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    don't read it, but things can gets lost in the post or delivered to the wrong address

if you want it 'now' you'd do better to contact the subscription dept.
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • chippyk
    chippyk Posts: 529
    Read last month's magazine again. It'll contain the same hackneyed crap.
  • ChippyK wrote:

:D:D:D
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • ascurrell
    ChippyK wrote:

Very funny, you obviously don't read it but just post irrelevant crap on here !
  • ascurrell
    sungod wrote:
    don't read it, but things can gets lost in the post or delivered to the wrong address

if you want it 'now' you'd do better to contact the subscription dept.

Thanks sungod, I was just asking if others have got theirs yet, I tried to contact subscriptions but no luck to speak to any one, hoping it is just late in the post but Bank holiday weekend means I may not get it in time, Cheers
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    If it's that much of a desperate situation, why not just buy one at Edwyn's? Alternatively, buy a different cycling publication for the holiday and yours will be there when you get back.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ascurrell
    If it's that much of a desperate situation, why not just buy one at Edwyn's? Alternatively, buy a different cycling publication for the holiday and yours will be there when you get back.

Yes mate appreciate all that,

as far as one of the silliest threads, it was a simple question, "has other subscribers received theirs yet", a simple yes or no would have done !!!!

As a footnote, I will probably buy another at airport. The reason I want to take it is because I have a Spanish friend who was a very good cyclist but had really bad health problems and is now wheelchair bound, I always leave my mags etc with him as well as bidons that he may struggle to collect as he's a keen collector.
  • neeb
    neeb Posts: 4,467
    ascurrell wrote:
    ChippyK wrote:

Very funny, you obviously don't read it but just post irrelevant crap on here !
    Seems like a good place to ask - why does CW always come in a plastic bag these days? I used to buy it every now and again, but haven't done for years because you can't browse it on the news stand to see what's really in it. Seems like a terrible marketing fail to me, unless it's become so bad that no-one would buy it if they could see what was in it.. :D
  • Matthewfalle
    ascurrell wrote:

Yes mate appreciate all that,

as far as one of the silliest threads, it was a simple question, "has other subscribers received theirs yet", a simple yes or no would have done !!!!

As a footnote, I will probably buy another at airport. The reason I want to take it is because I have a Spanish friend who was a very good cyclist but had really bad health problems and is now wheelchair bound, I always leave my mags etc with him as well as bidons that he may struggle to collect as he's a keen collector.

Oh no - this doesn't even come into the realm of a silly thread. Just trying to reach logical solution. Sorry for trying to help.

As an aside, Edwyn has loads of copies in his news agency - he says that he has had no problems with receiving this months release.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Just to answer the question - yes, I'm a subscriber and I received my July copy about a week or so ago.
  • Matthewfalle
    Just to answer the question - yes, I'm a subscriber and I received my July copy about a week or so ago.

Anything good in it?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Just to answer the question - yes, I'm a subscriber and I received my July copy about a week or so ago.

so the late copy is still a month early then
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I got one in asda.
  • Garry H wrote:
    I got one in asda.

Bragging thread about buying goods in upmarket shops
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Pippy aston
    Pippy aston Posts: 37
    Half of it is adverts anyway.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Half of it is adverts anyway.
    And the other half is adverts dressed up as articles.
  • ilovegrace
    ilovegrace Posts: 677
    No, not yet
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    I got one in asda.

I wouldn't let Edwyn find out you have been shopping elsewhere .....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.