kesa Posts: 35
edited May 2017 in MTB general
Bump

Comments

• fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    Kesa wrote:
    the final straw came when the spokes snapped riding on a bike path to work

so the wheels went and you trashed the whole bike :lol: ... you do know you can get new wheels don't you but I guess that makes sense when a pet breaks its leg or starts to limp ... its straight down the vet to have it put down
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    2 of my old bikes have gone to Africa now ...... I expect the ones from when I was a kid my parents took to the dump, which is a shame as I would love to revive my old Raleigh Equip
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    My bikes tend to get reincarnated. I doubt mine would ever die of their own accord, they would euthanised.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Kesa wrote:
    Instead i dumped it in the river from a bridge. I decided to destroy my bike than give it away to an idiot. I then went out and bought a new bike.

Cock.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I can think of much better words than fool.

Selfish spazwangle maybe?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • larkim
    larkim Posts: 2,474
    There's a bike recycling project in my local town which uses the workshop to provide work opportunities whilst they bring bikes back to life, and then sell them at a low cost into the local community to increase cycling. Seems like the equivalent of carrying a donor card, rather than sending the body up as an offering on a pyre.
    2015 Canyon Nerve AL 6.0 (son #1's)
    2011 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (son #4s)
    2013 Decathlon Triban 3 (red) (mine)
    2019 Hoy Bonaly 26" Disc (son #2s)
    2018 Voodoo Bizango (mine)
    2018 Voodoo Maji (wife's)
  • CitizenLee
    CitizenLee Posts: 2,227
    My "Sold Items" page on Pinkbike read likes an obituary for all my old bikes.

Sounds like the OP is speaking isht here though, or just a dumbass.
    Current:
    NukeProof Mega FR 2012
    Cube NuRoad 2018
    Previous:
    2015 Genesis CdF 10, 2014 Cube Hyde Race, 2012 NS Traffic, 2007 Specialized SX Trail, 2005 Specialized Demo 8