tuesday rotated in isospin space

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,438
edited May 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

usual, blah, blah, blah

scorchio again yesterday, let's hope it stays that way

tempted to go help t47b mow his meadow, though strictly speaking the first opportunity would be tomorrow
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Office day today with the promise of looking at trees later, tendons in the top of my feet/ankles made running extra horrible this morning so I'm just waiting on my first coffee
  • Just woke up, thinking about taking a job in cyber security.

Is the pay in Bitcoin?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Yeah Tuesday

Working at an office to far away, so took the opportunity to park on the other side of town and walk across

Later is another exciting run
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Stunning morning here so hour long dog walk, going to pedal to t shirt printer man to get some t shirts done, then coffee in the garden, weights session and realise that I've left it too late to do all my chores for the day and fudge them through.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Does anyone know the difference between 'to' and 'too'?! and whilst I am at it, wtf are people running for? Are you expecting some sympathy for your sore little footy wooty when you've been frikkin running? Fooking weather; looks like faux indoor pedalling me. Where's that MF bloke? Is he on the loose and unaccounted for? Where's HD? Lost somewhere in stealth mode under a bus? Who is VN kidding? Is he going to log in at roughly 10.30 during biscuit break pretending to have done some work? Where's the Vino Casanova? Is he going to have to change tack and try Vodka?
    That's Tuesday's rant over.

Hope you have got a boat Sungod. One man went to mow, went to mow a meadow...

The problem is Shloppy, if you fail - it will all be your fault and besides, does Aldi accept bitcoins?

Laters.

[Edit: Phew,don't have to send the boys from the funny farm on a search party to get MPL back. You lot keep him occupied whilst I give the authorities a call]
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Pinno wrote:
    wtf are people running for? Are you expecting some sympathy for your sore little footy wooty when you've been frikkin running?

All running is horrible, today was just extra horrible, no sympathy has ever been given on the internet and none was expected :wink:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    I haven't been running and don't intend to, did manage to wobble in to work though. Remarkably warm out there. Forgot my lock so bike is resting under the back stairs, got told off for riding through the warehouse. Was confused when I turned my computer on as my antipodean customer that orders every Wednesday had placed an order this morning. There are some sparkies working in the building, wasn't impressed when my computer turned off when I was in the middle of writing an email. Need to go out in search of lunch at some point.
    Still no intention of running.
  • Matthewfalle
    Just got back from riding on the good bike and neither did my tubs wear out or fall off.

Now sitting in the back garden with The Hound eating Chicken a la Matthew and drinking coffee.

May do some chores later - then again, nah, fukkit.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, very humid down here airs super thick despite a strong breeze. Have to be on best behaviour and have tidy desks today as important manager is coming. I have not done anything to my desk to tidy it but I shredded some polystyrene over someone elses so theres lots of little balls that stick to everything waiting to stick to something.
    Coffee machine had a distinct taste of cleaning products so no doubt ill keel over an die of something MRSA related later mean time I have machines to patch thanks to Wannacry, bloody users turning off auto updates!
  • Pinno wrote:

The problem is Shloppy, if you fail - it will all be your fault and besides, does Aldi accept bitcoins?

Does anyone accept Bitcoins!?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Humid here as well in the Big Smoke. Spent part of the morning listening to a pitch from recruiters to fill a vacancy coming up on the continent while drinking coffee and scoffing cheese & bacon croissants they had kindly bought for me. They might get the business as it involved bacon.

Tonight is off out for more free food, this time at an American food joint in Covent Garden. Wonder if they serve cider? I may need to cycle again tomorrow at this rate...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:

Does anyone accept Bitcoins!?

Ransomeware people.

I'll think about what you said oxoman, then i'll let you know if that's a legitimate reason or not.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    They might get the business as it involved bacon.
    Other recruiters might provide hookers and blow.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo, im only about 50 miles up the M1, its not gone super humid, dark an looks like itll pour down at any second. Seeing as I brought sunglasses no jacket or brolly an the cars a fair walk away, I may drown, chances I can get an Uber across the carpark?
  • Matthewfalle
    Can someone remind me what the point of kids is again?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    1.) to teach them to hate the same things you hate.
    2.) wiping your @rse when you're too old.
    3.) so you don't live a pointless existence.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    seanoconn wrote:

4) They can choose your retirement home
    5) Fritter away any inheritance they receive
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • sungod
    Pinno wrote:

no need, through the wisdom of the great tabby of timanfaya, i am able to use instantaneous quantum tabbyportation direct to marmite's secret lair, which he graciously shares with t47b

scorchio, but with a cooling breeze
  • Stevo_666
    Slowmart wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Frittering is very subjective...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Step83 wrote:
    Stevo, im only about 50 miles up the M1, its not gone super humid, dark an looks like itll pour down at any second. Seeing as I brought sunglasses no jacket or brolly an the cars a fair walk away, I may drown, chances I can get an Uber across the carpark?
    I've got a brolly but its not going to rain here - typical. If I hadn't it would be power shower rain by now.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    They might get the business as it involved bacon.
    Other recruiters might provide hookers and blow.
    They may need to. This lot are in pole position currently.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

no need, through the wisdom of the great tabby of timanfaya, i am able to use instantaneous quantum tabbyportation direct to marmite's secret lair, which he graciously shares with t47b

scorchio, but with a cooling breeze

Mowed half a meadow today, saved you half SG, 30c no breeze, no clouds, perfect gardening weather, now sat on sofa with feet up, drinking a cold beer with my mate Marmite, graciously sharing his sofa with me

82F5068A-CEC7-48EC-89F2-FC87213F688E.jpg

A bit of the meadow (before I attacked it)

DSC05140.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Just set alight to it in mid season :D

Then when we see it on telly...
  • sungod
    just used some hilton points to book airport hotel ready for early flight on next hols :)
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    just used some hilton points to book airport hotel ready for early flight on next hols :)

F*ck off.
  • Matthewfalle
    sungod wrote:

Where are you flying from?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:

Where are you flying from?

Don't get all sycophantic.
  • Matthewfalle
    Slowmart wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Still not winning me over here guys ......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    When's Gazza going to crawl in?
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639