Carbon re-spray - where?

stannie
stannie Posts: 167
edited April 2017 in Workshop
I have a Ridley Noah SL carbon frame and I want to have it re-sprayed in a matt color.
Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get this done in the Manchester or Sheffield areas?
Also, any idea how much it is likely to cost?
....................................................................................................
Waterford RS-14
Trek Domane SL6
Ridley Noah SL

A woman can never have too many bikes!

Comments

• arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    I have a Ridley Noah SL carbon frame and I want to have it re-sprayed in a matt color.
    Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get this done in the Manchester or Sheffield areas?

Google is your friend.

Appear to be Manchester area based on contact telephone

http://www.atlantic-boulevard.co.uk/contacts.html

No idea on reputation and/or reviews /feedback. Give them a call anyway
  • stannie
    stannie Posts: 167
    arlowood wrote:

Google is your friend.

Appear to be Manchester area based on contact telephone

http://www.atlantic-boulevard.co.uk/contacts.html

No idea on reputation and/or reviews /feedback. Give them a call anyway
    Thanks
    I had already found that on google but was looking for a recommendation.
    ....................................................................................................
    Waterford RS-14
    Trek Domane SL6
    Ridley Noah SL

A woman can never have too many bikes!
  • There have been several threads on this topic (fairly), recently so I'd suggest searching the forum.

Off the top of my head though, the usual suspects include:

Kustom Flow
    Fat Creations
    Ooey
    Atlantic Boulevard

None of them are particularly local to Manchester (except AB), but be if you're after a top job, expect a) to pay $$$ and b) to wait quite a while on a list.

If it's a fairly straightforward job, try Target Composites also (Warrington). For a regular matt job, I'd maybe guess couple hundred quid???
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    I've had two frames resprayed by Atlantic Boulevard - top class job, but not cheap. Both were £300+ a few years ago. I did attempt to get some forks redone by Fat Creations, but he couldn't be bothered to go to the Royal Mail depot to collect them, making up some BS excuse - I had to drive to Chichester get them back!
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • mr_mojo
    mr_mojo Posts: 200
    If in Sheffield try Croma Works. Just done a Colnago C40 for me and is excellent.