Mental jukebox

crescent
crescent Posts: 1,201
edited April 2017 in The cake stop
Does anyone else's' brain throw up random tunes while they are out cycling. I did 25 miles yesterday with Russ Abott's "Atmosphere" going round my head in a loop :oops: . No idea where it came from. Talk about a sufferfest.
Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"

Comments

• haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I can't do anything without tunes in my head, I can usually morph them into something else if it's something rubbish though. Usually it's a repeating verse over and over again in time with the ride
  • bbrap
    bbrap Posts: 610
    Passed a fruit and veg delivery van with a pineapple on the back. Ended up with bloody Agadoo going round in my head.
    Rose Xeon CDX 3100, Ultegra Di2 disc (nice weather)
    Ribble Gran Fondo, Campagnolo Centaur (winter bike)
    Van Raam 'O' Pair
    Land Rover (really nasty weather :lol: )
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    When I was riding up Mont Ventoux, my erratic breathing seemed to morph into the Rupert the Bear theme which I couldn't then get out of my brain for the rest of the ride!!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Happens to me. That song that tells me I'm Jesus and that I should go out and kill women.

Just kidding. For ages I had that Killers song stuck in my head. I think it's called "Human".

Also, last Saturday, whilst cycling up Wrynose Pass, i had "You're so sh1t, it's unbelievable" playing in my head.