Westmorland Gazette article about cyclists.

Fatamorgana
Fatamorgana Posts: 257
edited April 2017 in Road general
http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/15210610.LETTER__Cyclists_should_show_more_consideration/?action=success#comment_18383847

"nomatesbilly 8:09pm Sat 15 Apr 17
You should see what car drivers have to put up with regarding cyclists.. They ride too close to you when you are overtaking them and hold you up when you try to get past them as they huff and puff going up a slight incline. Not only that but they are a real mess when you have to scrape them off your headlights after you run over them because they refuse to get out of the way and prefer to impale themselves on your car instead.
Lets see how many we can get this year...

Comments

• Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Miserable folk. When they're not complaining about cyclists they're probably whining about tourists, "coming over here, driving their cars". Worse than North Walians and londoners that lot.
  • jgsi
    jgsi Posts: 5,062
    6239949.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery
    F UCK... caused by bleedin' cyclist , I bet
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,428
    I think nomatesbilly was being ironic as he later says:

"I blame car drivers for thinking they own the road and probably couldn't pass a test if they had to re take it."
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Pinno wrote:

"I blame car drivers for thinking they own the road and probably couldn't pass a test if they had to re take it."

What's his username on here?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:

What's his username on here?

You think i'm clever enough to figure that out?!
  • pinno