saturday, won't go to heaven, already been to hell

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited April 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

up and down hills on newly glued tubs, cafes, something cakey, probably the coconut and plain choc
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Mmmmm cake, still hungry after commuting for 4.5hrs yesterday

Today is a gentle run soon, then get my stuff together as we are camping in bishops castle this weekend, would be rude not to cycle there :)

Later is a meal booked at the brewery - what could possibly go wrong? :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    edited April 2017
    Good lie in was needed and had. Legs still ache a bit but we're off to that there countrysoide to give the hound some decent exercise, followed by lunch out somewhere. Then it's into Bromley for a haircut and some supplies.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Waiting for man with bucket to turn up. Then park with kids. Cycling tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    In the meantime I've found an easy and cost effective way of raising the minions productivity.

badgers-arse.png?w=625&h=678
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Garry H wrote:
    Waiting for man with bucket to turn up. Then park with kids. Cycling tomorrow.

I'm over here!

We had a long walk through town to 2 parks, 4 cartons of Beemy juice (Ribena), a wrong bus trip, a 'the right bus' trip. Will get a temp reading soon, I think it's warmer than 14. OH started really early and should have finished at 2pm. She'll be falling asleep on my shoulder and dribbling by 9.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was had. Bit of pottering about in the sun and all is well with the world. Or it was until I got back to my bike and found some little scrore has let the air out of the back tyre. Only a short walk home at least. Need to go out to the garage and measure hubs so I can order spokes with the rims. New wheels soon then.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So is this thread left to die bacause some taff banker in Sweatland couldn't find it and thought it was still Fryday?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So is this thread left to die bacause some taff banker in Sweatland couldn't find it and thought it was still Fryday?
    I'm sure we can fill it with random shyte to compensate.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Veronese68 wrote:

Nail on head. is there any wonder his work colleagues put on weight, start crying spontaneously and eventually resign?
    I even gave him a whole thread but not sure he even found it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I'm a day behind this week, on account of having to work on Friday.