Help out an MBA student by completing a short survey on e-MTBs!

traceybrown
traceybrown Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in MTB general
Hi there!

I’m an MBA student at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business working on a project on electric mountain bikes. I’m looking for some trustworthy opinions and figured this was the spot to find real enthusiasts!. It would be of immense help if you could take 10 min to fill out the survey below for my research. Even if you’re not an e-MTB rider, it would be great to get your opinions. As an added incentive, my team and I were able to include a prize drawing for participating – we’ll be randomly selecting three participants to win an iPad! (iPad Wi‑Fi 32 GB 9.7” –Space Grey)

Here’s the link for the survey: https://eu1.intellisurvey.com/run/rn034 ... n=99&s=201

Thanks in advance for your help! Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions :)

Best,
Tracey

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Started off better than most - actually switched to £s.

On the downside don't mention you've heard of any eBikes or it will ask all sorts of questions about them. How the hell should I know how the weight of a Haibike compares with anything.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    This looks familiar.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • Thanks! The currency should be based on the country of residence that you select in the beginning of the survey. Were you getting £ for the US?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    For an MBA student I'd expect better comprehension. I said switching to £s was positive.

It went downhill after that.

Loads of random students join, post a crappy survey and disappear. Mostly just a pointless annoyance.

Being a grumpy bastard, I try them just to feel some justified grumpiness
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Done. Though being about ebikes it was of little interest to me and I suspect if won't be for most on this forum, either.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607