eBike Owner Survey

Adotdems
Adotdems Posts: 2
edited March 2017 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

I'm trying to do some research on the eBike industry and would love to hear some first-hand experiences of any eBike owners. If you'd like to share your experiences, and be in with a chance of winning £100 in Amazon vouchers, please click on the survey below.

http://survey.vi.ga/?id=e3af043cabS85792e97

Cheers!

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    What a waste of time. I tried two different sets of answers and both times got told I don't fit the criteria.

Bit of a fail. Much like ebikes.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    so you don't rate your chances for the amazon vouchers ??
  • IanWhite
    IanWhite Posts: 85
    cooldad wrote:
    What a waste of time. I tried two different sets of answers and both times got told I don't fit the criteria.

Bit of a fail. Much like ebikes.

well that's 2 of us as you said total waste of time
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    fat daddy wrote:
    so you don't rate your chances for the amazon vouchers ??

I wasn't going to give my private info anyway, probably a spam factory, so not much chance of winning.

I just like adding random pointless info to surveys for people who join, post cr4p without even explaining why, and vanish.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • JGTR
    JGTR Posts: 1,404
    Too many personal questions for me
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    I don't see what my household income has to do with the ebike industry.
    Fail.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    JBA wrote:
    I don't see what my household income has to do with the ebike industry.
    Fail.
    Seriously? Buyer profile against income is something the e-bike industry would be very interested in!

That said the survey is clearly some sort of spam, he's not going to get enough data across a range of countries to come to any relevant conclusion.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Sorry, I worded my reply poorly. My income has no bearing in the context of the survey.
    The survey asks for household income in local currency. That is meaningless as an income of £100,000 is in no way comparable to an income of 100,000 South African Rand or 100,000 Colombian Peso for example.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009