My build

jeremy1
jeremy1 Posts: 71
edited March 2017 in Your mountain bikes
P1050175_2.jpg

Comments

• demelitia
    demelitia Posts: 59
    Holy handlebar height Batman! :D I bet that certainly gives you a relaxed riding position.
  • jeremy1
    I need it I am an OLD man :)

I can NEVER understand why people want to touch their front wheel when cycling, sit up, look around, relax,
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    jeremy1 wrote:
    I can NEVER understand why people want to touch their front wheel when cycling,

Its the same drive that makes you want to touch a spinning desk fan with your tongue, touch the fryingpan even though you know its hot and lick the top of Square batteries
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    An arched back while riding means the vertebrae should support each other if your angle is correct. While riding more 'relaxed' hire bikes on holiday I've found they cause me more back pain as all my weight is being supported by my lower back, rather that being spread out along the spine.

All depends what issues you may or may not have I guess, but for my lower back pain, a nice arched back is better than being more upright.
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • demelitia
    Horses for courses really. Some enjoy the scenic aspect of cycling, others want to push themselves to go as far and as fast as they can. An xc whippet in spandex with shaved legs would probably look a little out of place on your bike haha.
  • jeremy1
    demelitia wrote:
    Horses for courses really. Some enjoy the scenic aspect of cycling, others want to push themselves to go as far and as fast as they can. An xc whippet in spandex with shaved legs would probably look a little out of place on your bike haha.

At 60 if I shaved my legs I would need Nora Batties stockings
  • demelitia
    I don't think it needs to be said, but please don't illustrate how this would look. :D
  • jeremy1
    demelitia wrote:
    I don't think it needs to be said, but please don't illustrate how this would look. :D

I have great legs :):):)