Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    edited March 2017
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Bag of Haribo over here.

Which ones?

Starmix.

Good call that man I went and bought a load of fizzy cola bottles the other day. They rocked.

Food of champions that.

I kept some bloke with multiple dislocations and very minor hypothermia going by feeding him cola bottles and Zthai green curry cup a soup once. 16 hours in a freaking bog on Brecon and the helicopters couldn't get in because of the weather.

He ended up in Aberystwyth general. I don't know what was worse.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Bag of Haribo over here.

Which ones?

Starmix.

Good call that man I went and bought a load of fizzy cola bottles the other day. They rocked.

Food of champions that.

Fizzy cola bottles, food of the Gods.

The Co-Op fizzy cola lances are also really nice as they a tad sour as well. You can also use them as pointers for clinical diagnosis should you have no Twiglets to hand.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Strange day today........

Work realised on Wednesday that their nominated crisis management person had actually left the company 6 months ago, so muggins here has been selected. Job entails yelling at people if anything mental kicks off in or around the office, so I'll be great at that. My one proviso was that I'll need a cup of tea to perform said task - no tea, no crisis management.

Still full of snot, hopefully shift it over the weekend so I can get back to Commuter Racing on Monday.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Bag of Haribo over here.

Which ones?

Starmix.

Food of champions that.

The Co-Op fizzy cola lances are also really nice as they a tad sour as well. You can also use them as pointers for clinical diagnosis should you have no Twiglets to hand.

Would also recommend the Lidl ones. Actually, might pop in tomorrow and get some.
  • Matthewfalle
    do you get paid extra?

What sort of crises do you expect? Can me, Garry, Pinno, Sean's et al pop down and create a crisis for you?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H

I kept some bloke with multiple dislocations and very minor hypothermia going by feeding him cola bottles and Zthai green curry cup a soup once. 16 hours in a freaking bog on Brecon and the helicopters couldn't get in because of the weather.

Fanny dancing?
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Bag of Haribo over here.

Which ones?

Starmix.

Food of champions that.

Would also recommend the Lidl ones. Actually, might pop in tomorrow and get some.

Ooooh - good call that man. Will have to try some.

I was actually buying myself some moralibo the other day and realised you could get more bang for your buck by buying packets on "3 for £1" from the Co-Op than by buying a packet of moralibo.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Garry H wrote:

Fanny dancing?

Abba birds. Bloody Abba birds. Not as bad as Lampeter. Not that place really is a dump.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H

Ooooh - good call that man. Will have to try some.

I was actually buying myself some moralibo the other day and realised you could get more bang for your buck by buying packets on "3 for £1" from the Co-Op than by buying a packet of moralibo.

Coop ones are surprisingly good. They kinda taste healthier, somehow.

Where are P and S tonight?
  • Matthewfalle
    Not sure. I think S said earlier today that he was on a promise, P seems to have disappeared. Perhaps P was S' promise?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Not sure. I think S said earlier today that he was on a promise, P seems to have disappeared. Perhaps P was S' promise?

Where there's smoke...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    I'm here. dunno about Steve Davis.

I was very disappointed today, no - devastated. I went to Morrissons specifically to buy some Haribo Jelly men (and some shopping but we won't go into that). I always pick out the Jelly men from the Star Mix. I have plenty left of the star mix but no Jelly men. I prefer the Jelly men when out on the bike.
    I got to Morrissons and made a fantastic entry when Toots 2 said "I want the basket" and in the process of grabbing it - I was leaning, pulled me over and we hit the deck. I'm clutching me knee and she's moaning about "my sore head". I managed to not fall on top of her. I doubt Mrs P would have been impressed with the lattice pattern of the basket on Toots 2's head.

Fair play to some folks who came to help but worse, when I got to the Haribo section, there was no Jelly Men. No empty box. No space where they should be. No ticket either.

Bollox.

...and my knee is fooking aching but it was a good pedal today if it;s my last ever ride.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    do you get paid extra?

What sort of crises do you expect? Can me, Garry, Pinno, Sean's et al pop down and create a crisis for you?

Nope, don't get paid extra.

It is just usual corporate bollox to have someone to coordinate stuff in case there's a terrorist incident or similar.

By all means you can come down and create havoc. The more the merrier. Except next Thursday cos I'm meant to be out on the beers that evening, so can't be stuck in the office.
  • Garry H
    do you get paid extra?

It is just usual corporate bollox to have someone to coordinate stuff in case there's a terrorist incident or similar.

By all means you can come down and create havoc. The more the merrier. Except next Thursday cos I'm meant to be out on the beers that evening, so can't be stuck in the office.

I do that in my work, "disaster recovery" they call it. Twice a year I get sent to a secret site. I even have to blinfold myself as I drive there, just so that I don't know where it is!
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    I'm here. dunno about Steve Davis.

I was very disappointed today, no - devastated. I went to Morrissons specifically to buy some Haribo Jelly men (and some shopping but we won't go into that). I always pick out the Jelly men from the Star Mix. I have plenty left of the star mix but no Jelly men. I prefer the Jelly men when out on the bike.
    I got to Morrissons and made a fantastic entry when Toots 2 said "I want the basket" and in the process of grabbing it - I was leaning, pulled me over and we hit the deck. I'm clutching me knee and she's moaning about "my sore head". I managed to not fall on top of her. I doubt Mrs P would have been impressed with the lattice pattern of the basket on Toots 2's head.

Fair play to some folks who came to help but worse, when I got to the Haribo section, there was no Jelly Men. No empty box. No space where they should be. No ticket either.

Bollox.

...and my knee is fooking aching but it was a good pedal today if it;s my last ever ride.

Whilsy I'm all for Haribo, I draw the line at anything other than Bassets Jelly Babies.
  • pinno
    Well, i'm looking for a replacement. Actually... back soon - i'm going online... Wish me luck...
  • Matthewfalle
    do you get paid extra?

Shhh - don't mention the "t" word. It sends people into a right tizz.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Watching E3 now just
  • Matthewfalle
    iPlayering Top Gear. Bit rubbish. May have another beer.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    It's on?? Bloody ES. I watched the last 30 mins of Catalunya and then wasn't expecting E3.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    It's on?? Bloody ES. I watched the last 30 mins of Catalunya and then wasn't expecting E3.

Did they play that Mulder and Scully song?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

Good stage that, unlike yesterday's.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

Did they play that Mulder and Scully song?

It's all over the front page!
  • Matthewfalle
    This is awful. Top Gear that is, not you guys. You reached a base level ages ago....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    I would like one of these please.

DSCF1218ed1sm.jpg

Please send me one.
  • Matthewfalle
    What? The bike, the wall or the floor?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    What? The bike, the wall or the floor?

The bike. I hate walls and floors. Last good looking bike that look made.
  • Matthewfalle
    Agree completely. All their latest stuff is minging.

Buy one. Buy it. Buy it now.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Agree completely. All their latest stuff is minging.

Buy one. Buy it. Buy it now.
    It's an old model. Don't know where to get one.

Actually, I've changed my mind

Look-595_Mondrian.jpg
  • Garry H
    Used to do a tuesday night chaingang years ago. James McCallum used to pop along every now and again and he had one. Lovely machine, clean lines. I do like a clean line.