TdY 2017 team announcements

awavey
awavey Posts: 2,368
edited March 2017 in Pro race
Women's race teams
C7cWQjEW4AAtYRR.jpg

Men's race teams
C7ho9UNXgAA-wio.jpg

have to admit I hadnt spotted the missing team from that one ;)

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    awavey wrote:
    have to admit I hadnt spotted the missing team from that one ;)
    I don't know why they're surprised at being omitted after His Lordship couldn't be bothered to finished stage 1 last year.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    It was the apparent corset fitted to the Drops shirt that tipped me off to it, but has anyone noticed the radically different shirt shapes across both genders here?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    It was the apparent corset fitted to the Drops shirt that tipped me off to it, but has anyone noticed the radically different shirt shapes across both genders here?
    That's an interesting spot. Like Disney princesses. (Although noticably not on Sunweb & FdJ - the ones who have equivalent mens teams)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    Simon Cope isn't happy apparently...

I think he felt his team had the complete package and would get an invite.

#subtle
  • Simon Cope isn't happy apparently...

I think he felt his team had the complete package and would get an invite.

#subtle

Jimmy, GET OUT

You iz a bad man
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    RichN95 wrote:
    That's an interesting spot. Like Disney princesses. (Although noticably not on Sunweb & FdJ - the ones who have equivalent mens teams)

Fairly sure that's just how women's jerseys are cut.

See: https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/women%2 ... duct/WCJ03
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    RichN95 wrote:

Fairly sure that's just how women's jerseys are cut.

See: https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/women%2 ... duct/WCJ03

I meant that I was surprised by the variations in cut between even the different men's ones, rather than between the male and female ones - there's a surprising range.