It's Turdsday and there will always be a moon over Marin.

Garry H
Garry H Posts: 6,639
edited April 2017 in The bottom bracket
Baltic.

Peanut butter.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    'ning

office, really ought to do some admin stuff, but meh, will see if i can imbibe sufficient espresso to give me the required energy

another nippy start
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Should have ridden today, chucking it down. Had another brew in bed.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Uneventful, slightly breezy ride in. Average March temperature. Lots to do today, most of which isn't work related. I shall be monitoring this thread for a more boring post than mine.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    london seems quiet this morning

grey and windynippy, at least the rain stopped

currently ensconced in globalmegacorp ukhq surveying the city from the panoramic windows, have had first double espresso of the day plus a biccie
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    2 degrees, fuck average temp
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • seanoconn
    Flâneur wrote:
    2 degrees, fark average temp
    Serves you right for living somewhere silly.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Greetings earthlings,
    The traditional mild Thursday hangover is only just in evidence so I clearly didn't drink enough last night. One of the less serious topics of conversation in the boozer was the death of Chuck Barris a couple of days ago, not because of him but this article with a video clip of the popsicle twins. High brow stuff that.
    Not too cold here, but far from warm, just grey and miserable. Much like my personality.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Fresh. Damn fresh. Rode in on bi-cycle with Giros taped to phat 60s and, surprisingly, didn't get dead disease or the ebolaids despite having to come down a mahooosif bendy hill contrary to some people's beliefs. Now that's a surprise.

Quiet morning ahead, have to take some people for a run at lunch, will now have a coffee and fight the computer system looking for some PT results forms.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Meh, the suns out now.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    seanoconn wrote:
    Uneventful, slightly breezy ride in. Average March temperature. Lots to do today, most of which isn't work related. I shall be monitoring this thread for a more boring post than mine.

Don't worry, Stevo will be along soon.

It's not raining but it's chilly. Today PPP, tomorrow Pedalling.

Custard.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Office again, trying to catch up on work after being stuck on a project for the last 2 weeks which I wouldn't usually have anything to do with. Many many emails...
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Don't worry, Stevo will be along soon

Let me have a crack... ahem

"Financial restructure."
    "Minion hiring."
    "Playing with obscene amounts of money."
    "Wales uplift."
    "Torturing the numbers until they bend to your will."

Cor It's easy being stevo :D Gizza job, gizza job.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    I've been drugged and kidnapped and no longer live in New South Wales. This place is more like plain ol' Wales. Today is the 21st day out of the 23 in March so far during which it has rained. A lot. One of my bike saddles in the garage is growing mould. :x

I've spent the last several days writing a variety of riveting technical documents about the warehouse system I've just designed and built. Today was data upload programs.

My car battery died, ironically while I was trying to start it to go to the workshop and get a new one fitted. I stood in the rain holding an umbrella for the repair man who came to replace it. There was only one umbrella - he stayed dry, I got wet. :roll:

Beat that, Stevo.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Matthewfalle
    Talking of massaging figures, I'm currently trying to massage some figures here that no matter how much I bend them will not fit my purpose. I could hit them with a tank and they still wouldn't bend enough for my purpose.

Oh well.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I've been drugged and kidnapped and no longer live in New South Wales. This place is more like plain ol' Wales.
    Who the f... are you?
    There used to be a bloke around here that posted about walks by the sea and swimming pools.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I've been drugged and kidnapped and no longer live in New South Wales. This place is more like plain ol' Wales.
    Who the f... are you?
    There used to be a bloke around here that posted about walks by the sea and swimming pools.

Yeah still doing the walks in between downpours, and pool still getting used. Its not cold, just f**king wet.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Who the f... are you?

Yeah still doing the walks in between downpours, and pool still getting used. Its not cold, just f**king wet.

Just starred raining here, so now cold and wet. Brilliant.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Who the f... are you?

Put the coffee down and get your running shoes on you big jessie.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited March 2017
    Beat that, Stevo.

You don't win. I can tell you that before he's even posted.

@MF - Stevo will do it. That's his job and no Seano, you'll end up as boring as him or Steve Davis if he did give you a job (or fired/resigned/sectioned within a week).
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Who the f... are you?

Put the coffee down and get your running shoes on you big jessie.

That's the plan.

Then I can moan about being cold all afternoon/evening/night to everyone :)

Ooooooooh - I do feel the cold I do.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Sunny here and working from home so can I see the woods from the window and would much rather be in there running or cycling :(

Later is parents evening, such fun
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, working from home to day owing to the other halfs car deciding to splurt vital fluids all over the driveway. Not much else occurring to be honest, cold windy sometimes a bit of sun.

Also seeing a dog breeder later should be interesting, may return with a hound we shall see
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Don't worry, Stevo will be along soon.
    Oh hai :mrgreen:

Good ride in meself but the bike is so mucky now it's not even white any more - must wash the bleedin' thing this weekend. Off out shortly to get fitted for a new suit - a freebie as well 8) (See, I'm not as boring as Uncle Bulgaria).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Step83 wrote:
    Also seeing a dog breeder later should be interesting, may return with a hound we shall see
    What sort of dog you getting?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Not the one found on the dock road I hope...

Bike has new bottom bracket, wine bill will be halved at the weekend.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Garry H
    Done for the day. Sat at home, drinking tea. Nose running like a faucet (Good word that, "faucet")
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    Beat that, Stevo.

You don't win. I can tell you that before he's even posted.

@MF - Stevo will do it. That's his job and no Seano, you'll end up as boring as him or Steve Davis if he did give you a job (or fired/resigned/sectioned within a week).

Unfortunately I'd love to but I have to increase a potential recruits run distance by a mile and amend her timings to suit standards.

Now, don't get me wrong - I'm as happy as the next man to fudge this through, but even I can't do this ....... even if she does have cracking norks and is well posh, which as we all know is well my type.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Garry H
    Can't she apply to the RAF instead?
  • Matthewfalle
    She's ridiculously intelligent, well posh, very well educated and connected and a really lovely person, so yup I agree. She'll last 5 minutes surrounded by the monkeys I'm currently stuck with before she goes off head with either being sleazed at or exasperated by complete stupidity.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    What sort of dog you getting?

Looking at miniature bull terriers, not long back from there, if er in doors had her way we would have had the whole litter, as is looks like were getting a tan an white chap. Only a couple weeks old at the moment.