Schwable pro core

cycleclinic
cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
edited March 2017 in MTB general
Tired this for the first time yesterday. Installation was pretty easy as i am mounting on 30mm internal width rims and with a 2.3 geax gato tnt tyres. The result is awesome. I previously ran 20 psi anything lower the the tyres squirmed in the bends and the ride over bridle ways churned up by the clipity clops was o.k but i always ended up slowing, similarly over any rough terrain i always wanted a smoother ride. Now i have it. Front pressure is 12 psi rear is 14 psi. Inner tyre front is pumped to 60 psi and rear is 75 psi. I will play around with pressures but in last nights rides i found the bike more controllble, quicker, way more grip and so comfortable, i barely noticed stuff that would have previous'y slowed me down. In every way apart from cost this system improves everything... grip, braking, comfort pace. No i know the terrain of suffolk it not that challenging but if the difference is clear here then it will be huge on proper trails.

The only problem with this now is i need more sets to pair with the other tyres i use. Damm schwable why did you have to make this, its too bloody good.
http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Tired this for the first time yesterday. Installation was pretty easy as i am mounting on 30mm internal width rims and with a 2.3 geax gato tnt tyres. The result is awesome. I previously ran 20 psi anything lower the the tyres squirmed in the bends and the ride over brodle ways churned up by the clipity clops was o.k but i always ended up slowing, similarly over any rough terrain i always wanted a smoother ride. Now i have it. Fromt pressure is 12 psi rear is 14 psi. Knner tyre frknt is pumped to 60 psi and rear is 75 psi. I will plah around with pressures but in last nights rides i found the bike more controlanle, quicker, way more grop and so comfortable, i barely noticed stuff that would have previous'y slowed me down. In every wah apart from cost this system improves everything... grip, braking, comfort pace. No i know the terrain of suffolk it not that challanging but if the difference is clear here then it will be huge on proper trails.

The only problem with this now is i need more sets to pair with the other tyres i use. Damm schwable why did you have to make this, its tol bloody good.

Are you drunk?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    nope, tablet keyboard is rubbish, add my dyslexia and it looks like that. I have got rid of most of the spelling errors now. what left I just cannot spot.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • Dat price tho!

Seriously, Procore is the very definition of a ripoff!
    And I'd be curious whether the valves are still as faulty as they used to be.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    nope, tablet keyboard is rubbish, add my dyslexia and it looks like that. I have got rid of most of the spelling errors now. what left I just cannot spot.

That's OK, I quoted a copy that will be on the internet forever.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools