sunday got the vibe of the city inside me and the streets are lively

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,436
edited March 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

after yesterday's wet today should be dry, still windy though and annoyingly, looks like headwind will be on the return, must be extra cake to sustain me

home in time for pineapple
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning indeed.

Pint of tea drunk, time now for coffee. Taking Primo to play futba' this morning and currently no plans for the afternoon.

More of a grapefruit man myself not that there's anything wrong with pineapple mind
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Slow start after a few great days away in Welsh Wales followed by a boozy battle of the bands in the local international arena / village hall. Kids did really well and stayed up till 1am

More tea is needed, followed by breakfast and then helping clear up the village hall

Then lots of jobs followed by a decent run and maybe a play in the canoe followed by the local
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Mainly bananas me. Talking of which, where's the fruit cake?

Herro evelybody peeps

It's pi$$ing down again. GTG, toots have cabin fever so it's off to soft play area.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Went for a walk to the beach, had coffee, walked back, no headwind :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Raining. Playing snakes and ladders with the kids. Going to tear them apart, metaphorically speaking.

Ran out of ginger and lemon tea.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Thrashed the boys at snooker, now watching chitty chitty bang bang and munching popcorn before dinner.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436
    windy windy ride

now mostly eating and slumping due to extreme caloric deficit
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Well that was a windy solo ride followed by your truly sating in the rain BBQ ing for family.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Why do you lot keep bangin' on (read complaining) about the weather!

Just to join in...

It was really nice today but I was too bleedin' 'ot :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    team47b wrote:
    It was really nice today but I was too bleedin' 'ot :D
    Stop yer whining!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Back home after the gravity plot was aborted. Ho hum. At least I've rebooked for early May and got a days holiday back.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    Fairly slow day here, took the old man out for lunch as my mum is in Italy leaving him to fend for himself. Bleedin' windy out as others have mentioned. Sunday evening seems to have come round too fast again.
  • I've started going to the pub sunday nights.

The joys of WFH.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    I've started going to the pub sunday nights.

The joys of WFH.

So, you'll soon be making an appearance on that thread in Commuting chat? :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:

The joys of WFH.

So, you'll soon be making an appearance on that thread in Commuting chat? :wink:
    You mean the fat b@stards' dieting thread? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

The joys of WFH.

Only some of them are 'fat' thank you.
    I bet you're thinking "if only there was a thread for those who wanted to put on weight".

'I am 46kg's and I want to be 65kg's by mid summer. Can't go out in a slight breeze. Nothing fits...'
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

The joys of WFH.

I bet you're thinking "if only there was a thread for those who wanted to put on weight".

'I am 46kg's and I want to be 65kg's by mid summer. Can't go out in a slight breeze. Nothing fits...'
    Can't think who might fit the 'Charles Atlas' "Before" profile :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

The joys of WFH.

Can't think who might fit the 'Charles Atlas' "Before" profile :)

TBF to the communters and given it's title using the word 'silly', it's not frequented by the obsessive.
    Fat Daddy, Itboffin - they don't take it seriously.
    Perhaps you should get stuck in. After all, you qualify more than I do :D