OT: Virgin mobile - customer services

secretsam
secretsam Posts: 5,098
edited March 2017 in Commuting chat
Awful. Simply awful.

Years back, they were excellent. But now...utter c&ck. We got calls this week TWICE about the same issue. First time, I rang them back, their (non-UK) customer support didn't have a clue what I was on about.

Second call, today, problem on the account. Rude, hard to understand.

Terrible. AVOID.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's just a hill. Get over it.

Comments

• ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,248
    Like any other Virgin business then...

When the boss is a "sir" who lives on his own island full of semi naked girls who are paid to flirt with his guests, well, what do you expect?
    left the forum March 2023
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Like any other Virgin business then...

When the boss is a "sir" who lives on his own island full of semi naked girls who are paid to flirt with his guests, well, what do you expect?

The shame is, they used to be great - really, really good. Now...just terrible. Probably 'cos old beardie's no longer really in charge, if anything.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,248
    Let me tell you about Virgin wines... once I found a voucher for 50% off a case of Virgin wines, it did seem like a good deal, so I ordered it... one month later I find another case in front of my door and a bill on my credit card for a full price case I never ordered...
    I phone them with a WTF attitude and they said that by buying the first, I had signed up into a monthly delivery at full price. I told them they had two options: they could cancel my membership, pick up the case and refund me or I would contact trading standards... they eventually accepted to refund me and cancel a membership I never wanted in the first place.
    left the forum March 2023
  • Man Of Lard
    Man Of Lard Posts: 903
    SecretSam wrote:
    . Probably 'cos old beardie's no longer really in charge, if anything.
    He hasn't been for years. What you're seeing is "Virgin's legendary customer service" (their words, not mine). Mythological could be used as a synonym for legendary in my experience.