Storck Aernario Pro

Marvinman
Marvinman Posts: 126
edited March 2017 in Your road bikes
My 2017 rebuild, which is almost complete. A few tweaks left which focus mainly dropping a new -6 degree stem slowly to get myself lower at the front end once my flexibility returns (and shoulder permitting). Spec:

Storck Aernario Pro Frameset
DA 9000 Di2
Campagnolo Bora One clinchers with GP4000s II tyres (which are pretty fantastic)
Easton EC90 SL Stem (currently)
3t Ergonova stealth carbon bars
Fizik Aliante vs saddle;
FIzik bar tape.
Weight is just under 6.8kg I think (haven't really checked)

Comments

• ryan_w-2
    ryan_w-2 Posts: 1,162
    Beautiful looking bike! Great build too. I swear by GP4K's, awesome tyres!
    Specialized Allez Sprint Disc --- Specialized S-Works SL7

IG: RhinosWorkshop
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sweet ride ruined by the suitcase under the seat I'm afraid. Lose that and it'll be utterly sweet.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Marvinman
    Marvinman Posts: 126
    Thanks both.

Each to their own but I never really understand objections to a saddlebag. Store your tube, tool, levers etc... in a saddlebag where they remain unless req'd or remember to stuff in your rear pockets every ride and if used put dirty bits/pieces onto the jersey. Either that or take nothing and walk home :( All about convenience for me.

Hardly a suitcase - served me pretty well with no real weight penalty racing in the Alps over 7 days a few years back.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    really nice looking, i agree with you on the saddlebag, that's one of the neatest I've seen on a bike!
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • minley1
    minley1 Posts: 126
    Love these, looks stunning