50mm rear light pannier mount to gopro mount

wolfsbane2k
wolfsbane2k Posts: 3,056
edited March 2017 in Commuting chat
Hi.
Looking for a gopro adaptor for a 50mm rear pannier light mounting bracket.

Has anyone seen such a thing?

I've tried various bolt on clamps etc, but they look fugly and keep coming loose, would prefer something proper solid and above and in line the rear tyre, protected by the mudguard.

Ta.
Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Not quite sure what you mean by 50mm pannier light but it might be worth contacting Martin at RacewareDirect and see if he can come up with something. He has several brackets with a go-pro fitting in his line up already.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • wolfsbane2k
    Thanks for the recommend! Will go ping.
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...
  • wolfsbane2k
    Pinged them. To give you an idea what I mean :
    topeaksupertouristdxrack_thumb.jpg
    Light is mounted using the central bolts, leaving the lateral bolts to hold something else.
    WIth GOpro "slots" behind the mount, a gopro hero 3 in waterproof mounting could sit directly below it
    It is perfect "3d printing" territory.