edited February 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

off for some hill repeats, soggy roads yet again, cafe stops

hugs
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Pis I mean it's raining after such a nice Friday, wouldn't it be nice to have some settled weather
    Going fora quick spin soon,and probably, coffee and cake
    Have a nice day
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,165
    Sitting in Heathrow T2 waiting for them to tell us the boarding gate. Would have posted on here last night but got chatting to a very nice young lady at the hotel bar and got a bit distracted :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    First pictures os Stevo on the slopes appear.
    Only ever trained on wheels, which explains his trips to South Wales to learn how to downhill.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/3 ... -on-wheels
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sitting in Heathrow T2 waiting for them to tell us the boarding gate. Would have posted on here last night but got chatting to a very nice young lady at the hotel bar and got a bit distracted :)

Was that a 'ding' that I heard?
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yep. A proper ding, none of that Womble coffee bar bollox :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Break a leg stevo :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ooh you biatch Seano :P

Looks like I'm ahead in the dinging and skiing stakes :wink:

On the plane now and sat next to a nice single Swiss lady. I'm on a roll here lads...
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

On the plane now and sat next to a nice single Swiss lady. I'm on a roll here lads...
    I may have missed this but are you not with the trouble and strife? Offer to by the Swiss lady a drink, it's got to be done.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I may have missed this but are you not with the trouble and strife? Offer to by the Swiss lady a drink, it's got to be done.
    Nope, lads skiing holiday :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I see that the only way Seano can get a woman into bed is by plying them with drink. What a pisser when it doesn't work eh?
    Where's the Daffodil munching bald headed taff? Perhaps curried friends upset his stomach.

Me on Toots watch me. Weather is shyte. Might have another coffee.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Ride done, child deposited at school for his ski holiday, wifey is out, I'm hanging doors.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    I see that the only way Seano can get a woman into bed is by plying them with drink. What a pisser when it doesn't work eh?
    Where's the Daffodil munching bald headed taff? Perhaps curried friends upset his stomach.

Me on Toots watch me. Weather is shyte. Might have another coffee.

Laters.
    she seemed sober 15mins ago but could have a flask stashed somewhere.

Childless less today so we're off to sneak some booze into the cinema and then a Romantic meal by the river. We have two hours before we need to leave so it could be touch and go if she's ready on time.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Out earlyish to get the Mini to a freind/customer's workshop to use a ramp and sort stuff. Had a good reminisce about former colleague and the time he parked his Land Rover through the shop window. Car much quieter now as the clink has gone. Lots of damp cyclists in Richmond Park. Now going in to Kingston to buy a suit, deep joy.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Your wifey must have a screw loose, there is no way I'd let you go on a lads holiday!
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Your wifey must have a screw loose, there is no way I'd let you go on a lads holiday!

Ha ha, his wife knows he's no chance of pulling.
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I stand corrected.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Very wet over here. Trying to explain to five year old why that tower in Pisa leans.

Off to garage to give someone 750 quid :cry:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Afternoon folks,
    Out earlyish to get the Mini to a freind/customer's workshop to use a ramp and sort stuff. Had a good reminisce about former colleague and the time he parked his Land Rover through the shop window. Car much quieter now as the clink has gone. Lots of damp cyclists in Richmond Park. Now going in to Kingston to buy a suit, deep joy.

you got me thinking about departed colleagues, sigh, comes with passing years doesn't it, remember the good bits

last couple of times i bought a suit something bad happened at globalmegacorp, clearly no causal connection but it seemed a good enough reason, so i haven't bought one for about ten years

casual dress is fine in gmc and most of the clients are the same, but it's finally getting a bit worn, may have to do something about it this year

but after the last couple of times, hmm
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Garry H
    Gave garage man 750 and caught the end of the rugby on his tv. Double shit day. Now watching Mister Maker with four year old. Wife and daughter gone for a sleepover at a friend's
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Garry H wrote:
    Gave garage man 750

Cool, I bought a garage too :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Early start due to shoot sleep but grandparents visited and managed to bite my tongue about my 92 yr old grandad turning off the water to save money

Then dropped the family off at the theatre for a show whilst I went for a decent run and then met them for a nice dinner and beers

Now waiting for the the wife to bring in the cider
  • Garry H
    team47b wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Gave garage man 750

I only got a pipe in return :(
  • tlw1
    Garry H wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Gave garage man 750

I only got a pipe in return :(

Not a good deal
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Little does she know :twisted:

Anyway, when you get to my age it's the bulge at the back of your trousers they're after. Hey clarse euro totty looking good after a fair bit of grog 8)
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Little does she know :twisted:

Anyway, when you get to my age it's the bulge at the back of your trousers they're after. Hey clarse euro totty looking good after a fair bit of grog 8)

You had an accident?
  • pinno
    I told him that once he he gets past the 50 mark, he should never trust a fart. Did he listen? No.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yep. A proper ding, none of that Womble coffee bar bollox :)

Did you get finger bum?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Yay, it's MF: the chaos meister.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Pinno wrote:
    Yay, it's MF: the chaos meister.

I can but try :)

Doris I met on holiday was a brilliant mental red head Welsh version of me. Respective partners just sat their shaking their heads as the whole world disintegrated into anarchy. Brilliant stuff.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.