Cycling group rides in Can Pastilla, Mallorca

remylebeau
remylebeau Posts: 8
Hello ... I am traveling to Mallorca on March 1; staying for 9 days.

I am wondering if anyone is aware of road cycling group rides in Can Pastilla (or the near vicinity) that I can join. I am hoping there would be group rides informally organized by local riders or rides frequented by other visiting foreign cyclists. I am open to 2-4+hr rides; 100+km averaging 30+kmh. If there is a meeting time and place where riders usualy congregate, I would be happy to connect with others.

Thanks in advance.

Remy

Comments

• Try Bar Central in Can Pastilla, the locals set off about 9 ish, but the group I went with a few times was 35km/h+
  • Try Bar Central in Can Pastilla, the locals set off about 9 ish, but the group I went with a few times was 35km/h+

Thanks Bern. I found a Bar Central in Palma, 10km away from Can Pastilla. Are you referring to the BC on Placa de Weyler in Palma?
  • RemyLebeau wrote:
    Try Bar Central in Can Pastilla, the locals set off about 9 ish, but the group I went with a few times was 35km/h+

Thanks Bern. I found a Bar Central in Palma, 10km away from Can Pastilla. Are you referring to the BC on Placa de Weyler in Palma?

No, this one really is right in Can Pastilla, but it's not on the internet at all as far as I know. Just ride up the high street and you'll see it on the sea (South) side of the street, yellow sign I think.
  • No, this one really is right in Can Pastilla, but it's not on the internet at all as far as I know. Just ride up the high street and you'll see it on the sea (South) side of the street, yellow sign I think.

I street viewed on google maps, to no avail. Thanks anyway; I will look for it when I get there.
    If you recall another landmark, please let me know. Cheers.

Berni ... I may have found Bar Central - https://goo.gl/maps/p3HFAoVJKuG2
    Does the ride end at the same place? Wondering about navigating back to my hotel if the ride ends somewhere else.
    Thx.
  • Yeah, that's it and yes, it does come back to Can Pastilla.