Paul Nuttall

crispybug2
crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
edited March 2017 in The cake stop
Is in a whole world of shite!!!

If there is one group of people you don't want to pisss off it's the families of the Hillsborough victims

This is could end very very messily!!

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Everyone knows that I tend to be pretty diplomatic and and generally quite quiet, but on this one occasion I'll break from the norm and say that Nuttall really is a phucktard of the highest order.

Then again, just by doing what's he's best at doing he's jeffed up The white collar BNP in Stoke - first the fake address and now this. Carry on fella, as you were, keep up the good work, lead your bunch of racists to exinctition.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Everyone knows that I tend to be pretty diplomatic and and generally quite quiet, but on this one occasion I'll break from the norm ...

Have you considered a career in politics?
  • He really is a cockwomble of the highest order. Well done UKIP, you've managed to find someone even worse than Farage!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,487
    He really is a cockwomble of the highest order. Well done UKIP, you've managed to find someone even worse than Farage!
    And now Arron Banks has tweeted
    I'm sick to death of hearing about it. It was a disaster and that's it, not some sort of cultural happening https://t.co/KTJPosOGDo

That'll help soothe the situation.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • #askpaulnuttall on Twitter is keeping me entertained this afternoon :)
  • Matthewfalle
    JoeNobody wrote:
    #askpaulnuttall on Twitter is keeping me entertained this afternoon :)

Good that find that man- a couple of small smirks from my direction.

I know it's not nice to taunt the afflicted but the bloke is a weapons grade bell end and deserves everything he gets.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    mrfpb wrote:
    Everyone knows that I tend to be pretty diplomatic and and generally quite quiet, but on this one occasion I'll break from the norm ...

I don't think that I say outrageous enough things to stand out from the rest of them. I can't even start wearing stupid clothes as Nuttall and Emperoro of the Idiots Falange has that side covered.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb wrote:

I don't think that I say outrageous enough things to stand out from the rest of them. I can't even start wearing stupid clothes as Nuttall and Emperoro of the Idiots Falange has that side covered.

Maybe the diplomatic service then? Commuting czar?
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I don't get this at all. The moron said on several occasions that he had close friends that died,but turns out that he didn't. Now his press secretary has offered her resignation. What am I missing????
  • rjsterry
    I think the claim was on his website, for which his press secretary is responsible. Rather than being a specific verbal quote. I think he has directly claimed to have been there, which has also been called into question.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• rjsterry wrote:
    I think the claim was on his website, for which his press secretary is responsible. Rather than being a specific verbal quote. I think he has directly claimed to have been there, which has also been called into question.
    Are you sure it wasn't a direct quote?
  • Garry H
    rjsterry wrote:

They played a couple of clips of him being interviewed on radio 4 yesterday, with him saying he was there. He also said he'd lost close friends, which he then said wasn't true and that they were "just blokes I knew through the football, like" or something. He then said "dey do dow don't dey" and something about "dat der london", before going home, donning a tracksuit top and growing a 1970s moustache.*

*some of that was made up.
  • rjsterry
    Garry H wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

They played a couple of clips of him being interviewed on radio 4 yesterday, with him saying he was there. He also said he'd lost close friends, which he then said wasn't true and that they were "just blokes I knew through the football, like" or something. He then said "dey do dow don't dey" and something about "dat der london", before going home, donning a tracksuit top and growing a 1970s moustache.*

Hence the use of the word think. Wasn't for a moment suggesting he was being unfairly criticised.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Garry H
    rjsterry wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Hence the use of the word think. Wasn't for a moment suggesting he was being unfairly criticised.

Wasn't suggesting you were either. I just don't get the deal on this. Looks to me like he lied plain and simple.
  • Matthewfalle
    He lies about everything plain simple - it's just that this time is a more vile horrible lie than normal.

And with him being from Bootle, it's double bad as he knows exactly the emotions this topic raises.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    nuttall-hitler.jpg
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    FFS why do politicians do it, embellish personal experiences, particularly when they know they are going to be scrutinised?

Here's an even more famous example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,583
    Ballysmate wrote:
    FFS why do politicians do it, embellish personal experiences, particularly when they know they are going to be scrutinised?

William Hague also used to drink 14 pints of beer a day when he was on his lemonade round.
  • ballysmate
    MrB123 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

William Hague also used to drink 14 pints of beer a day when he was on his lemonade round.

Yep, why come out with nonsense.

Mind you, Nuttall and Clinton's were in a different league, as they tried to use people's deaths for political gain.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    UKIP really are a bunch of odious misfits.
  • mrfpb
    It's all a conspiracy to discredit Nuttjob and get to him to resign.

Then replace him with Farage, who always get restless when he hasn't led UKIP for more than a week
  • ballysmate
    Nuttall may be many things, including odious, for using the deaths of 96 people for political kudos.
    Hillary uses the deaths of 100,000 and is deemed fit to run for POTUS.

As our cousins across the pond say, go figure. :?
  • rjsterry
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Nuttall may be many things, including odious, for using the deaths of 96 people for political kudos.

Here, have a shoe horn. :lol:
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• ballysmate
    rjsterry wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Here, have a shoe horn. :lol:

:lol:
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Jeez its like your pal Trump all over again.

Any speech and he'll bang on about Clinton and his 'victory' - no matter how irrelevant. What is it with those people ? Dropped on the head or something ?
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Ballysmate wrote:

what is it with and Clinton? She is yesterdays news, she lost, move on ..... PN is hoping to be a new MP and this thread is about this lying racist scumbag .

Cousins? about 8% of Americans have any heritage to the UK.
  • ballysmate
    Fenix wrote:
    Jeez its like your pal Trump all over again.

Any speech and he'll bang on about Clinton and his 'victory' - no matter how irrelevant. What is it with those people ? Dropped on the head or something ?

Not my pal at all. If you read the Trump thread, I stated repeatedly that HC one redeeming feature was that she wasn't Trump.

Mamba. I accept that HC is yesterday's news and this thread was prompted by Nuttall's lies about Hillsborough.
    I was just pointed out the biggest similar lie in recent times. The only difference is scale.
  • Matthewfalle
    mrfpb wrote:
    It's all a conspiracy to discredit Nuttjob and get to him to resign.

Then replace him with Farage, who always get restless when he hasn't led UKIP for more than a week

To tell you the truth, this wouldn't surprise me.

It has also neatly fulfilled the role of turning the attention of Farage smashing the French Doris who gave UKIP the illegal loan to finance the racist diatribe that they pump out.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Talking of politicians and gaffes, I liked the bit when Dave Cameron (remember him?) mixed up his 'beloved' Aston Villa and West Ham. Easy mistake to make when you know chaff all about footy but are desperate to appeal to the masses (although I am not sure some of his policies helped to re-enforce the "we are all in it together" message).
  • Bobbinogs wrote:
    Talking of politicians and gaffes, I liked the bit when Dave Cameron (remember him?) mixed up his 'beloved' Aston Villa and West Ham. Easy mistake to make when you know chaff all about footy but are desperate to appeal to the masses (although I am not sure some of his policies helped to re-enforce the "we are all in it together" message).

He explained that he got confused about which club he'd always supported because he'd seen West Ham's ground from the private helicopter he was in a few days before.