We've improved! we still want your opinions!

Zimluo
Zimluo Posts: 26
edited February 2017 in Commuting general
We are very sorry for posting an unprofessional questionnaire before. Thanks for all your comments, we've improved our questionnaire as following:
* we improved the wording for the questions and options to make them more understanable.
* we eliminated unnecessary questions and options to save your time.
* we reorganised the order of questions to make them more logical.

If you're still willing to help us, please use the following link to access the new version of our questionnaire.
New questionnaire link: https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cy ... ey-final-3
Thank you sincerely for your precious time and kind help!

Comments

• Trouble is I get utterly cheesed off with constantly being asked to complete surveys, rate purchases, comment on my experience or telling someone how they did. It's one of modern life's plagues and I detest it.

There's no escape, it's happens when shopping online or at a real shop, at work and during leisure time. I went through a phase of filling them in in the vain hope I'd win something but I decided that it just wasn't worth my time. My stance now is that if I don't like something enough I'll tell whoever is concerned in my own way and if you are that interested in my opinions and genuinely want to know them you can pay me for my time.

And yes I can see the contradiction in spending my own time moaning about it on a forum but it's helping me!

Anyway, good luck, I'm sure plenty of people who are nicer than me will help out.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Nope, I'm nasty too. I don't feel very charitable to people who just join to get their homework done.

I would be different if it was a proper memeber, but 17 posts, all about their survey, and I'm out.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools