team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited February 2017 in The bottom bracket
Possibly :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    My head feels like it's Thursday, but then it felt that way yesterday so isn't the most reliable.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Brilliant morning so far so single speeding - club lads, don't take yourselves so seriously when you get burnt off by a 43 year old man in mismatched old Lycra.

Off to the gym and may consider doing some work. Then again, I may not.

Ciao for now.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • benws1
    benws1 Posts: 415
    At work. Knackered. Back on the bike for six weeks now and think I need a little rest. Need a good few days to do some bike service and repairs to, so may take it next week. Love getting out on the bike though and it's difficult to stop.

My tiredness has been compounded by a poorly 2 year old. She is full of cold and has been waking up in the night for about a week now.

Have some holiday booked, but that isn't until mid March.

On the positive side, due to pick up my Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc on Saturday. First road bike purchase for 13 years! Will be great turning up to the bike shop and wearing my wrecked old Diadora shoes for the fitting. The pedals are also around 14 years old. :) I'll probably treat myself to some new footwear when I'm there.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Veronese68 wrote:
    My head feels like it's Thursday, but then it felt that way yesterday so isn't the most reliable.

Groundhog day?

Dull cold one here attempting to snow as in tiny dots of white I thought my eyes were seeing crap but apparently not. doubt much is going to happen today some coffee and procrastination.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Ten minutes on the turbotrainer yesterday could become 15 today. Now that i know how to get my leg over without a block and tackle or a rescue helicoptor anyway. Looks like a cold and sunny day outside. Nothing on my social calendar it seems so might go out latercwith missus for cake and coffee somewhere...

Three official letters today. Pension going up in april. £20 tax refund and £20 tp pay for car tax....
  • Matthewfalle
    Went to gym. Couldn't be bothered. Will go back later.

Now fighting with Twitter trying to get into my account.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    ...don't take yourselves so seriously when you get burnt off by a 43 year old man in mismatched old Lycra.

I won't but don't get too upset when I put a stick in your front wheel when you pass on account of the Bremen Brothel comment :P
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Now that i know how to get my leg over without a block and tackle or a rescue helicoptor...

Just lean back, do a wheelie and slide off the saddle backwards. Don't forget to unclip or you'll get abuse from MF.
    benws1 wrote:
    My tiredness has been compounded by a poorly 2 year old...

Yep. We had that. Spontaneous rising temperatures and resultant puking. It was fun.

Me doing very little me. Have to clean up and put away whole box of tools that got chucked in a box after baler/hopper dismantling/fluid drainage.
    Rollers later. It's 4 deg c but one helluva cold wind.

Is it really Thursday today?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Pinno wrote:
    ...don't take yourselves so seriously when you get burnt off by a 43 year old man in mismatched old Lycra.

I won't but don't get too upset when I put a stick in your front wheel when you pass on account of the Bremen Brothel comment :P

Laters.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but the mighty Spinergys will destroy any puny interference you try and put in my way.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ten minutes on the turbotrainer yesterday could become 15 today. Now that i know how to get my leg over without a block and tackle or a rescue helicoptor anyway. Looks like a cold and sunny day outside. Nothing on my social calendar it seems so might go out latercwith missus for cake and coffee somewhere...

Three official letters today. Pension going up in april. £20 tax refund and £20 tp pay for car tax....

One pedal down to the bottom step on to give you some more height an over, way Ive always done it I've not died
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Step83 wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Ten minutes on the turbotrainer yesterday could become 15 today. Now that i know how to get my leg over without a block and tackle or a rescue helicoptor anyway.

One pedal down to the bottom step on to give you some more height an over, way Ive always done it I've not died
    My daughter does similar, steps on the pedal and on. But it's a step through she has on a turbo, so maybe Mikey should get a Pashley Princess on the turbo.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Yay, last working day of the week for me.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Pinno wrote:
    You're nearly as big a wuss as that Garry bloke who's allergic to Welsh bike parks despite being Welsh. Rode in this morning with light hail dropping from above - approx 0 degrees and a decent headwind. Woke me up anyway.

Now chomping on some sushi while finalising arrangements for the long weekend. Must remember to pack some earplugs as while the whining noise from the aircraft engines will stop when we land in 'Wome', the whining from Strifey and Stropteen probably won't...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You're nearly as big a wuss as that Garry bloke who's allergic to Welsh bike parks despite being Welsh. Rode in this morning with light hail dropping from above - approx 0 degrees and a decent headwind. Woke me up anyway.

Now chomping on some sushi while finalising arrangements for the long weekend. Must remember to pack some earplugs as while the whining noise from the aircraft engines will stop when we land in 'Wome', the whining from Strifey and Stropteen probably won't...

Hey, I'm practicing my endos and my wheelies as I type this. I'll soon be up to speed.
  • Matthewfalle
    Decided to do some work. Then decided against it so came on here.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Hey, I'm practicing my endos and my wheelies as I type this. I'll soon be up to speed.
    Practice these 8)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6wtqjmr7s
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Practice these 8)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6wtqjmr7s

Puff puff. Do gnarlier than that everyday on my s/s on the way to work.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

See the BB DHO thread and sign up then :)
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

See the BB DHO thread and sign up then :)

Don't want to show everyone else up.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Has anyone else got a funny computer screen on BR?
  • pinno
    How do you use the print screen function, then I can show you?
  • benws1
    Pinno wrote:
    How do you use the print screen function, then I can show you?

You can press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard, paste into something like Paint, save, upload to photo hosting site and link it.

Or you can use a multitude of screen grab software to do the same. You still need to save the file and upload it though.

My screen seems fine. You got a virus? :)
  • pinno
    Help!

What have I done? BR has gone funny. This is what I get:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 1fb866.png

Can't select Img, so someone will have to quote me and then you'll get the ^ screen shot.
  • pinno
    @ Ben. My Norton is a licensed copy and up to date. Some web sites are fine, others are the same.
  • pinno
    Another one:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... c3caab.jpg

Quote and click on Img for e please.
  • benws1
    Have you tried it in Chrome?

What browser are you using?
  • pinno
    I'll try it in Chrome. I use Opera.
  • pinno
    945d4b16f89f8da308c33f759a1fb866.png

Fine in Chrome. Odd that.
  • pinno
    e865700222d128278750950124c3caab.jpg
  • benws1
    Pinno wrote:
    945d4b16f89f8da308c33f759a1fb866.png

Fine in Chrome. Odd that.

Things like this are usually browser dependant. :)
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    ^^^this, though it might also be a css issue at br's end

try telling opera to clear all caches, or just use chrome
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny