Great After Sale-Customer Care

Moreyn
Moreyn Posts: 124
edited January 2017 in Road general
SELLE ROYAL - Fiz-ik Saddles = Excellent Customer Care.

Well I'll explain : About two weeks ago, while out on a ride; my Fizik Antares Saddle cracked in the under support plastic, the saddle dipped in the centre and became soft. I contacted Fiz-ik UK. They passed my message to Selle-Royal Italy. I did not expect any response to my complaint; the saddle was a few years old (although in excellent condition) without any warranty,
a few days later I received an email from Selle-Royal requesting some photos of the damaged saddle; I emailed them two photos of the saddle. Yesterday I received an Email from Selle-Royal telling me that DHL would be delivering a new saddle.
I received the new saddle this morning; just 12, days from the day the saddle cracked on the under side.
What a grat result; and a massive thanks to Selle-Royal for their help and understanding.
A wonderful customer after sales care.

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    Wish I'd tried that with my Selle Italia. It was 8 years old though so no biggie...
    Credit to Park Tools too.
    I broke a CBP-3 crank puller through my own fault. I didn't want to buy a full set so only asked if I could buy a replacement on it's own.
    I was sent a complete CBP-8 set free of charge which is not only better, but has additional tools.
    Chapeau!
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    I had a Fizik Arione fail like that a few years ago. It was old so I never even considered contacting them about it and just paid to replace it. Wish I had now! :)