Does Zwift work on Android phones? (Huawei P9 Lite)

Stuart_NI
Stuart_NI Posts: 31
As the title suggests, can you ride on zwift from an android device?

Comments

• No. It's planned for mid 2017

Currently only 64bit PC Mac iPhone iPad
  • No. It's planned for mid 2017

Currently only 64bit PC Mac iPhone iPad

thanks
  • myideal
    myideal Posts: 231
    That's good to know but will be so hard as the phones are so different in chipset and android version.
  • myideal wrote:
    That's good to know but will be so hard as the phones are so different in chipset and android version.

Yes. I expect it may only be certain phones supported.
  • mechanism
    mechanism Posts: 891
    Not really the answer you're looking for but TrainerRoad works well on Android.
  • tenohfive
    tenohfive Posts: 152
    Works fine on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

On the phone front, the app will install and open on my cheap and cheerful Moto E 4G. I see no reason to use it - I'd rather have the extra grunt and display of the tablet - but I see no reason why it shouldn't work. The E 4G isn't exactly cutting edge tech and appears compatible, so I'd certainly give it a whirl.
  • tenohfive wrote:

On the phone front, the app will install and open on my cheap and cheerful Moto E 4G. I see no reason to use it - I'd rather have the extra grunt and display of the tablet - but I see no reason why it shouldn't work. The E 4G isn't exactly cutting edge tech and appears compatible, so I'd certainly give it a whirl.

Are you talking about Trainer Road? Because Zwift (Apart from the link app) isn't for Android.
  • tenohfive
    tenohfive Posts: 152
    tenohfive wrote:

Are you talking about Trainer Road? Because Zwift (Apart from the link app) isn't for Android.

I didn't know there was anything other than the link app tbh.
    Apologies for any confusion caused OP.