Shocking

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Decent dose of MTFU needed, used to have electric fences when I was a kid at the farm, we used to do 'how long can you hold it challenges' they used to last about 5 minutes.....muscles in the forearms would ache for a while afterwards from the spasming though!
    Useless for goats as well, they used to like the tickling and rub up against them!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    The Rookie wrote:
    Decent dose of MTFU needed, used to have electric fences when I was a kid at the farm, we used to do 'how long can you hold it challenges' they used to last about 5 minutes.....muscles in the forearms would ache for a while afterwards from the spasming though!
    Useless for goats as well, they used to like the tickling and rub up against them!
    Different game when you pee on them though.. lol
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Fell on ours pigs electric fence a while ago' certainly gives you a decent belt, the mrs could only stand and laugh, it does bring out the tourettes!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    When I worked as an outdoor instructor years ago, we used to have a regular night walk route that at one point crossed a single strand electric fence.
    We would grab the wire and hold it up, then offer a hand to some unsuspecting punter to help them through...