edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
You see? Easy.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,591
    I read it on t'internet.
    Must be true.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    There are some true greats and legends that will resonate through thousands of years into the future as well as the past. Corbyn, McDonald, Nicola Sturgeon and of course the modern day equivalent, combining all of the virtues of the Gods of Mount Olympus and possibly the second coming of the prophet himself.

His Majesty, Kieth Vaz who you should all bow down to.

You see - even easier.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    all hail the great leader
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    He's a Tory mole.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Hail Stevo!
    The power behind Corbyn's throne.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo behind Corbyn, dirty g*t. But it does show who is the giver and who is the taker in society
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Hail Stevo!
    The power behind Corbyn's throne.
    It's maybe going a bit far to suggest that I've electrified his bog seat.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Bonny and Clyde, Laurel and Hardy, Morecambe and Wise, Heseltine and Thatcher... None of them on the same scale or in the same league as: Corbyn and Stevo.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Bonny and Clyde, Laurel and Hardy, Morecambe and Wise, Heseltine and Thatcher... None of them on the same scale or in the same league as: Corbyn and Stevo.
    After he sits on his khazi it'll just be Stevo :)

And after his announcement on a maximum wage he ferkin well deserves it :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • bbrap
    bbrap Posts: 610
    Pinno wrote:
    Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Never seen the point in that. Waste of a perfectly good cartridge. Just tip the barrel over and pick em up once the water has drained away. They're not likely to run away after all (unless it was a barrel of mud skippers) :P
    Rose Xeon CDX 3100, Ultegra Di2 disc (nice weather)
    Ribble Gran Fondo, Campagnolo Centaur (winter bike)
    Van Raam 'O' Pair
    Land Rover (really nasty weather :lol: )
  • pinno
    I see your point bbrap but I got a Stevo in the barrel. 'What do I do next?' is the big question.
    Mind you there's quite a few stood around the barrel. Perhaps suggestions other than just pushing ot over and watching him flap around in the resulting 'puddle' may ensue...
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I see your point bbrap but I got a Stevo in the barrel. 'What do I do next?' is the big question.
    Mind you there's quite a few stood around the barrel. Perhaps suggestions other than just pushing ot over and watching him flap around in the resulting 'puddle' may ensue...
    Shoot away, badly boy. Seems to be a case of mistaken identity :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Wooosh [again]. The barrell just got smaller.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Wooosh [again]. The barrell just got smaller.
    I'm still here so looks like you missed :)

That, and the spelliing of barrel :wink: