edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafes ride blah blah blah

hoping for dry roads, getting a bit tedious hosing down after every ride
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry roads around Lincoln would be very nice.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886
    A bike ride would be good, but I think its a day of jobs :(
  • LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Morning all

Off to the Brecons today to go for a walk with the gf Today, should be quite nice weather permitting, probably go somewhere remote for some lunch on the way back through.

Physio exercises seem to be working, the backside certainly is feeling it. The girl keeps joking that if I was a dinosaur i'd be a Megasauras (but imagine it as Megurrsoreass in a serious Bristolian accent) you'd have thought at 25 she'd be above these things :lol:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    So girlfriend is 25 and has a habit of going out with unfettered bosoms...we really do need some pics.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,446
    Brissle innit! Funny speak Brissle speak.

Today mostly recovering from yesterday's hanging French Doors farce. Taking toots swimming soon. Need van back from garage so that I can get timber to have another go at thee French Doors. Somethings you got to take on the chin. More error than trial.

Not riding bikes in Soho today sungod?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,362
    Age is no indication of maturity, but we do need pictures to be sure.
    Traditional slow start has been had, done a bit of tidying and about to venture out for some air. Who knows what the rest of the day will bring.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,586
    Pinno wrote:

it's gone downhill since the marquee moved, prefer belgravia, even on crimbo morning there's a côte that's open for coffee and pastry

roads not just soggy, headed out towards dartford and got rained on for most of the morning, another hose down required, both bike and myself
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

it's gone downhill since the marquee moved, prefer belgravia, even on crimbo morning there's a côte that's open for coffee and pastry

roads not just soggy, headed out towards dartford and got rained on for most of the morning, another hose down required, both bike and myself
    There are nicer directions to head in - like past my way and into the North Downs.

No riding for me till tomorrow when I go into strike buster mode as the tube lot are on strike again :roll: For now its jut bit and pieces including booking a half holiday term jaunt to Rome - by popular demand from the other two. Hope its interesting.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    yes, it's not the most scenic, at the time i chose which way to turn the south looked wetter, but as it turned out, so was east

coming back i picked up a convoy of old mgs near greenwich, raced them back in to stay warm (and ahead of the exhaust fumes), beat them to tower hill where we parted company
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718
    sungod wrote:
    yes, it's not the most scenic, at the time i chose which way to turn the south looked wetter, but as it turned out, so was east

coming back i picked up a convoy of old mgs near greenwich, raced them back in to stay warm (and ahead of the exhaust fumes), beat them to tower hill where we parted company
    I'll enjoy getting my dose of fumes tomorrow. At least its quite scenic in parts like Waterloo Bridge. Hopefully the forecast heavy rain will have eased off by time I leave work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Woooosh

What's a man got to do to lower the tone around here? It's getting a bit too civilized in BB. More civilised than most parts of the forum actually.
    If we carry on like this, we'll get labelled 'square' or worse attrcat those bloody communters in.
  • sungod
    takes more than that to bait me :)

have you noticed that theresa may has thatcher's eyes, blair's sincerity, and gordon brown's smile, it's not going to end well is it
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Could be worse. She could have Gordon's eye.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Gorden's Eye in her eye?

pedal up some welsh hills, then walked the hounds, then cooked a roast, now I'm doing nothing feel like I exceeded my quota today
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:
    Gorden's Eye in her eye?

pedal up some welsh hills, then walked the hounds, then cooked a roast, now I'm doing nothing feel like I exceeded my quota today

Just a perfect day...?

Me finished French doors me. Ended that French farce. F*ck Wickes and their 'framing kit'. Waste of £89. You can by a lot of timber for £89. I spent £63 doing it my way.

Rain and showers and then snow forecast. Looks like stationary pedalling might be in order.