saturday trump slumped to the ground and the world was saved

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,547
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

well, that's the fourth and final chapter of the short story, hope you all enjoyed it

off for a ride, seems it may be a tad foggy, makes it harder to see the blue caffè nero sign, which is where the first espresso and a nice choc will be had
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning fog as lifted here , milder than the last few days , another cup of tea then off out for a ride
    Hope you all have a good evening what ever you're up to :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    A few jobs to to including unblocking the upstairs bog and getting some shopping but apart from that a bit of a lazy day with some footy later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Last day of 2016. Some good things here and there this year but on the whole it's been shyte.

Have a good new years. OH is working today and tomorrow so i'll be assuming my natural position on the couch and missing out on a hangover.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Bom ano novo!

Started on the red.

Tomorrow morning is the classic car meeting, I wonder how many will manage it :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Evening folks! Got my KMs in today to just pip the 4000 mark for the year by three kilometres.
    Not huge by some standards but not bad for me.
    Local cricket club tonight, £40 ticket. Free bar, bands, supper.
    Stay safe out there people, drunks be idiots.
    Advocate of disc brakes.