friday with an ice axe

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, wfh,waitrose

looks like it'll get a few degrees warmer for the weekend, ready for frost free riding
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Up early because I can't sleep, so two films watched and a couple of weeks worth of shirts ironed and ready to start tidying up for tomorrows party as I get brownie points stored ahead of being out for most of tomorrow with a pal :)

Later is into town for a meal with the kids and then supporting the local pub
  • Looks icy, probably best to err on the side of caution.

Its still cold.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Can I borrow your ice axe: I need to go and have a word with the builders next door who started smashing things up at 8:30 this morning therefore waking the Bambini up. It's school holidays - wait until 9.

Apart from that, weights sesh then hanging out with bambino and The Hound. Hound walk, pizza for lunch, all that good stuff.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Was supposed to be riding today but instead hit the gym then had a full English. Stained a table top now off to hang some solid wood doors. That's a gym session in itself!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Me hedge cutting me all day. Totally and utterly fooked. Now time to cook the toots dinner as OH is off to work.

No idea if i'll survive till bedtime...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Decent lie in, supplies bought for parents, meeting with social services that lasted way too long, but managed to fit in a run along the beach as the sun was setting. Now catching up with messages and thinking about what to eat and drink :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Afternoon all,
    Managed to actually ride a bicycle today. It's true, you don't forget how. Rode through Richmond Park and over Wimbledon Common to pick the car up after last night. Didn't see any Wimbledon but visibility was very poor due to the fog.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Later and uneventful ride than originally planned due to the ice. Chilling PM and evening and hoping to get another rider on New Years Eve.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu