sunday so here it is merry crimbo

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,435
edited January 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

a ride to visit some family, should even manage a cafe stop as there'll be some open in soho, later on will be settling down to a day of feasting and pressies

yo ho ho
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mornin'!

Wish I could feel the festive spirit as I did of yesteryear, but I don't, so Bah Humbug!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to those that do from a miserable old git.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning gents, I hope you all have a nice day, Merry Christmas
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Just seen my daughters face when she opened a hello kitty hair dryer pressie. Priceless.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Have a great day folks and a very...

3136F2D5-9B10-40AF-A5F1-2BBE0EF45092_zpsqlxtxhsw.jpg
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Good day all, Merry christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy hanukkah, whatever it is for you.

sold the lie the Date wasn't getting anything so she was suprised to see items under the tree. Now time to go for a ride with Babs before I cook and open various bottles of wines.

Enjoy the food and drink and stay off the scales
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Merry Christmas peeps,

'Tis dog walking time shortly, before all the presents food and booze stuff starts. Might grab a coffee first though.

Have a good 'un.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Happy Festivus*

Woke up with a hypo this morning (yesterday's combination of too much exercise/red wine and not enough insulin) which was brilliant as it meant I had to eat chocolate biscuits for breakfast, which is as it should be at Christmas! :D

Have a good'un :D

*shows you when I last watched a TV
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Oh, and CB has the right idea :)

slide_467754_6349624_free.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Nice move T47.

Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

Toots are settled in to Fireman Sam (incl. all accessories. Other toys are available).
    A skip load of tat from the inlaws. Why do they bother?

Take it easy and don't fur up all the arteries.

Laters.

santa89-560x447.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Hands up if you're enjoying Christmas :twisted:
  • Merry Christmas Bracketeers - regulars, lurkers and part timers alike.

And yes I am actually enjoying this one so far - may be something to do with the fact it just with the immediate family to date.

Quick pub visit shorty on the cards as well to meet up with some old neighbours
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Yay :D

E3A696DA-24D7-4A88-96F8-CC2AA01C2CC1_zps4t0u1uof.jpg
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • pinno
    In the light of recent accusations in Cake Stop and elsewhere on the forum, I felt I need to re-dress the balance and post some other pics. Call it politics. Pin ups to suit all tastes...

police-man-adult-costume-bc-31965.jpg?zm=1600,1600,1,0,0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwzfftKCda_v4DNcxZwWztVUoHywA1WpdXoAAaZSV-xb0D24wR5g

inf%20doll.jpg

kdlang.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

alan_bennett.jpg

Thatcher.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5KQo4O2O4W-7ahiNXuhB6U8w8nQBRuOMXn86KpfbgZ5B0hEKXfg

aaed396aa10e5a74b1ff0f7b9c511fe826f12b63.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman wrote:
    I'm not into sheep and certainly don't fancy the rest. In future can we forget being PC.
    He did seem to be able to get hold of those pics very quickly I guess they were already saved on his hard drive :)

I'm hungry...
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Happy Christmas to the deprived, depraved and degenerates.

Duty done, Christmas lunch consumed, Irish coffee finished and I'm heading for the land of nod...
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Slowmart wrote:
    Happy Christmas to the deprived, depraved and degenerates.

Duty done, Christmas lunch consumed, Irish coffee finished and I'm heading for the land of nod...
    Nice one grandad. Not getting some cans in for the Bond film then?

We're still doing the veg...so have started on the cider to keep me going.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Can barely lift a finger let alone a hand. So much food. Storm one done, now enjoying a mild lull before it all gets going again when my cousins get here. Only 12 of us at the moment, that will more than double. Thankfully the lad is driving so I'm fending off my cold with booze. Might have a short snooze.
  • Stevo_666
    santa89-560x447.jpg

I SAID HANDS UP IF YOU'RE ENJOYING CHRISTMAS :P
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Have a Wombling Merry Christmas everyone,esp Sean.
  • ballysmate
    Carp for Sean again?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I'm so sorry I missed the Christmas wishes, I clicked on the thread to share a Christmas story. Merry Christmas everyone, specially crumby and Bally. Yes Bally one of the 12 dishes on Christmas Eve was carp, once you've picked the bones out, the few flakes of fish that are left are quite tasty.

Anyway Christmas true story.
    My parents live in Sussex and Christmas Day is usually quite a somber affair so we tend to avoid. They have always invited lonely old relatives for Christmas dinner but we've run out, so this year they invited a lonely elderly neighbour. Christmas dinner was consumed without incident and my parents and elderly neighbour (Julie) retired to the living room for some wine and a movie. My mother offered Julie some more wine and on her return she found that Julie had dropped dead in the armchair! Dad performed CPR till the ambulance arrived and the paramedics worked on her for 50 mins but to no avail. What a bloody Christmas!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm so sorry I missed the Christmas wishes, I clicked on the thread to share a Christmas story. Merry Christmas everyone, specially crumby and Bally. Yes Bally one of the 12 dishes on Christmas Eve was carp, once you've picked the bones out, the few flakes of fish that are left are quite tasty.

Anyway Christmas true story.
    My parents live in Sussex and Christmas Day is usually quite a somber affair so we tend to avoid. They have always invited lonely old relatives for Christmas dinner but we've run out, so this year they invited a lonely elderly neighbour. Christmas dinner was consumed without incident and my parents and elderly neighbour (Julie) retired to the living room for some wine and a movie. My mother offered Julie some more wine and on her return she found that Julie had dropped dead in the armchair! Dad performed CPR till the ambulance arrived and the paramedics worked on her for 50 mins but to no avail. What a bloody Christmas!

had you already done presents?
  • ballysmate
    Now that is quite sombre.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Now that is quite sombre.

And a waste of slippers.

The older I get, the better I was.

• pinno
    Probably a very good way to go - full of good food, some grog and in good company. She timed it perfectly. If I slump in the armchair, please don't start doing 'Nelly the elephant' on my chest. Just get a funnel in my mouth and pour a bottle of vodka down to finish the job.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So for Christmas Seano bumped off an old lady and stole her presents?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I'm rubbish at stories. I can't have made it clear that I wasn't there. First I knew of it was when dad text me to say Christmas is over, Julie's dead.
    You're right though Pinno, it was a good way to go without suffering and she may have lay undiscovered for a few days had she died at home.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So for Christmas Seano bumped off an old lady and stole her presents?
    You could say she had a stiff drink.

I'll get me coat...