Berlin Christmas Market Tragedy

mr_goo
mr_goo Posts: 3,770
edited December 2016 in The cake stop
Just want to convey my condolences to the families and friends who have lost a loved one, and best wishes and swift recovery to those injured.

No matter what time of year, this is hard to comprehend. What on earth is going on in the heads of those that perpetrate this kind of tragedy?
Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.

Comments

• LukeTC
    LukeTC Posts: 211
    Brother is working in Berlin at the moment, said it's incredibly tense over there this morning, very on edge. Understandably so.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,487
    I see Farage was trying to score points off this within hours. Neatly followed by starting a twitter fight with Brendan Cox. What piece of work.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    rjsterry wrote:
    I see Farage was trying to score points off this within hours. Neatly followed by starting a twitter fight with Brendan Cox. What piece of work.

Quite honestly both of them could do with keeping quiet as comment from either one will stoke the flames under the other.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,689
    rjsterry wrote:
    It just proves what a VOLS he is. Any decent human being would just convey their condolences to all concerned. Farage has no problem using dead people for his vile political ends less than a day after their deaths. He has no decency, nor humanity.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Mr Goo wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Quite honestly both of them could do with keeping quiet as comment from either one will stoke the flames under the other.
    One of them preaches hate, the other tolerance. One responded to the other using a terrorist act to further his cause. The one responding having been made a widower by a terrorist on the side of the one trying to further his cause.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    when Trump slated the parents of a Purple hearts deceased war hero, i thought that trump is finished, he wasnt, possibly boosted his appeal.
    Perhaps Farage is hoping for a similar reaction amongst his supporter base?

At the moment, the suspect captured nr the scene has been released, so we dont really know if this was a Islamic attack, another organisation or someone mentally ill.

Got to feel for the lorry drive too, must have been horrific for him.