cafe, ride, santa run, cafe, shopping, play ac/dc loud
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Breakfast, ride, cook Sunday lunch, chill
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Traditional slow start is being had. Second cup of tea drunk, coffee next. Off to the 'rents later to celebrate the daughter's birthday. Still need to fettle bikes, didn't quite get round to it yesterday.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Luckily the local scrotes did not find out that I had left the barn / bike house unlocked last night. I blame the St Bernardus 12 being sampled, 'tis the season.

Blood pressure now returning to normal.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today started with a nice 6mile run to clear out last nights party grog - far too many shots were consumed

Today is the bottle bank of shame
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Pale sunshine here. Will be going to local soft play area with toots and on MILF watch/flirt with waitresses. Later OH is going to staff night out eoy party. Last year she came back drunk as a skunk and I had to clean up after her. I'll leave the shed key under the door mat this year.
    Tomorrow toots 2's nativity play. She's going to be an angel - at least they have a sense of humour at nursery. Then squeeze in some PPP work.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    up a bit late so went on the turbo due to lack of time.

beginning to regret starting the homophobia thread, that'll teach me to listen to talksport!! everyone needs to be mean to frank again!!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Not doing too much today of any note, just catching up with bits and pieces. Will have a listen to the football later on, should be quite good from a neutrals point of view :) Then will send CV off to head hunter tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Been for a ride, 'tis chilly out!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Blue sky ride, temps above 0 but felt warmer than it has recently. Otherwise club politics at play, worry about it in the new year.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy