friday, the whole shack shimmies

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,431
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, doctor, it's antiseptically clean, cafe, wfh

may need to go to the godiva shop for chocs, ate the ones i got last week, suffering withdrawal
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Wfh, early finish for a funeral, village Christmas meal in the pub, stagger home and try to act sober whilst paying the babysitter
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Working from home, cba with the Christmas party so a way to avoid it.

Getting a little sick too, throat of razor blades, I know which fucker shared it too, if I could hunt them down and send them to hell I would. Otherwise just a regular Friday I hope
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • 6.15 alarm call, run, dead phone (gggrrrrr strava strava strava), tea, working from work, vets, shopping, chill.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Drive to work due to some rather thick fog, avoid two crashes and an errant pheasant, coffee, yogurt banana. Nil work on account of third line not being in due to hangovers.
    Staff party tonight for the team below us lurk for an hour an exit before they realise who I am and lynch me for rejecting tickets
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    If it's not on Strava, you didn't do it?

Me coughing and spluttering me. Nothing major. Just a cold from the neck up.
    Trying not to do PPP work but struggling.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • It is there but appears I was air dropped into a country park and abducted by aliens part way round.

https://www.strava.com/activities/803477785
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Glad this week is over. Now on train hone intending to drink my secret santa pressie later which is a half decent bottle of red. So not all bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]