Transition Scout

eric_draven
eric_draven Posts: 1,192
edited December 2016 in Your mountain bikes
After bit of a debate with myself I decided to down size from a Patrol,as it was just a bit to much bike for most of the riding i do,although it was perfect bike for a trans alpine trip I did in the summer,never left me wanting more bike,decided to get a new Scout frame whilst on offer,just transfered all the parts over,had the choice of black or green,last few bikes have been black,so went with the bright option,when I took out of the box I thought oh no that is very green,but it's defo grown on me

build is
Scout frame large
Marzocchi 350 NCR forks at 140mm
Easton Arc27 on Hope Pro 2's
Reverb dropper
Chromag bars
XT brakes but will soon be Hope E4
XT drivetrain 11sp
Raceface Turbine cranks
32t NW ring
XT SPD Trail pedals
Hope BB
Raceface Turbine Stem
Fizik Aliante saddle
Tyres Spesh Butcher up front and a Maxxis HR2 on the rear

It's first trip out was a long weekend at Glentress and Innerleithen,absolute blast to ride,not regretting coming down in travel

30485376636_43ab7d3fd4_c.jpg

Now ridden some local trails that I am familiar with,loving how far I can push this,kind of wished I had bought one of these in the first place
30417784500_e13ec22fa1_c.jpg

Comments

• Great looking bike, loving the green.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    A few changes,a set of Hope E4 Tech3 brakes,and a set of carbon Cromags £65 new at Peaty's bike bonanza,thought rude not to at that price,now running a Bonty XR4 in the rear

31532093291_aca353c221_c.jpg