tuesday, it stops monday groping wednesday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,434
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, office, still feeling mean so must try not to sneer during vp's meeting, bail early, drinks later

apropos of nothing, anyone remember squiddly diddly?
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, filling out a self appraisal form with questions like 'What have you accomplished since joining?' and 'How would you describe your contribution to the firm?' I'm struggling with this...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning,
    Not enough sleep so I'm doing a passable impression of a bear with a sore head. Glad I don't have to do any of that self assessment BS. They probably know what I'd write and don't want a hard copy. I may have to go and murderise someone if I can muster the energy. Hopefully I can wait until I get home and aim it at the neighbours.
  • Morning jock strap contents, three small G&Ts last night and I feel tired as anything today, not saying I have SAD syndrome or anything but this winter darkness is crap.

Onwards to work based altercations and construction of a Lasagne tonight!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Has the internet closed for Christmas?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,434
    maybe everyone is hibernating
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    I fell asleep, snuck out to join the Mrs for lunch, now I'm asleep again. Another 20 minutes and I'm off.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    all work and no play, which is pants as I only had a couple of hrs kip last night - due to Ebola or something similar rather than ale
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    A to B was achieved but not before some point before A was rectified and a pure tangent from A, a meander and then eventually got to B. Sort of like (A - 2) + (3.5647 - 1.5647).

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Slept well but still feel tired after the madness of today, with one bright spell of when a headhunter called me about an interesting opportunity in the City :) Cider later I reckon.

And I hear there's some footy on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

cafe, office, still feeling mean so must try not to sneer during vp's meeting, bail early, drinks later

An octopus not a squid who was a cephalopod mollusc but only had six tentacles, who escaped from a zoo and played many musical instruments at the same time and couldn't cope with the harsh realities of the outside world and went back to the aquarium and had a spot on the secret squirrel show or that may have been a LSD flashback to the 60's and I have mixed it up with reality, again :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ... one bright spell of when a headhunter called me about an interesting opportunity in the City
    Has Rick come round to your way of thinking?
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    ... one bright spell of when a headhunter called me about an interesting opportunity in the City

It's probably Chief Job slasher in some City Corp in anticipation of Brexit. They got got wind of him. Maybe Rick is unknowingly in the firing line. How ironic would that be.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

An octopus not a squid who was a cephalopod mollusc but only had six tentacles, who escaped from a zoo and played many musical instruments at the same time and couldn't cope with the harsh realities of the outside world and went back to the aquarium and had a spot on the secret squirrel show or that may have been a LSD flashback to the 60's and I have mixed it up with reality, again :D

I can't remember squiddly diddly squat.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It's probably Chief Job slasher in some City Corp in anticipation of Brexit. They got got wind of him. Maybe Rick is unknowingly in the firing line. How ironic would that be.
    Is that what they call perks of the job? :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]