sunday, there are zombies among the terpsichoreans

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,551
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

after yesterday's mild but gloomy with disappointingly soggy roads, today seems to be dry but nippier

riding out west, before picking up some crimbo shopping
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• This is far too early for a Sunday but at this time of year if a man wants time to himself then it's the only way.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Got the morning to myself as the family is still away :)

Great beer fuelled sleep after a great social ride with the club with ten stops, my favorite being a hotel where everyone has turned up for their Christmas party and then ten wet and dirty cyclists turn up
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Morning

just about survived yesterday. Now I have to somehow get two toots bathed and watered before attending toots birthday party. Then collect OH a little after that.
    I hate this time of year. Only 10 days till the winter solstice then we can do a Terpsichorean sort of act and look forward to a bit more light.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Nice blustery ride this morning, this afternoon will involve beer and a Winter Wonderland.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Pinno wrote:
    I hate this time of year.
    Not too fussed about it mself.

Stropteen is unwell and is lounging around in her 'Onezie' moaning. I have more Xmas card to do - wonderful :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Traditional slow start was had. Went to watch the boy playing rugby, they won 27:12 which was a good result given they only had a squad of 15 due to injuries and hangovers. Then home to a few odd jobs. Not a bad day at all.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    I thought 15 was all you needed?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Pinno wrote:
    I thought 15 was all you needed?!
    It is, but leaves no margin for errors. Luckily our lot survived unscathed, two of the other lot had to be subbed due to injury and a couple of others just to have fresh legs.