sungod Posts: 16,532
edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride up and down hills, go to cafes, shop, veg
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• ^^^

I wish, sounds a lot better than mine.

Power tools, sawdust, ladders was the morning's entertainment, then a lawn mower for the after lunch assignments.

Even the dip in the pool was work - a few days of strong breezes had that looking a bit swampified... all sorted for now at least.

Aperitifs, dinner, and maybe a walk will finish the day.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Shoot sleep which is rubbish as I'm cycling around lots of pubs and need the energy

Family gone to the sister in laws for the weekend so loud music and contemplating cleaning my bike before cycling over to the old place to meet up with the chaps. Must organise a place to stay or a lift home!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    TLW1 wrote:
    Family gone to the sister in laws for the weekend
    Aren't you the lucky one.

I could do with my whiners pushing off for the weekend. The Christmas shopping crush has started, as have the festive huggers. Bah humbug.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    I decided to eat and drink myself to recovery: Coffee, a selection of nuts, dark chocolate, freshly squeezed orange juice, a banana, 2 Danish crowns, 2 Pain Chocolat and 2 glasses of Cranberry juice is what I have consumed today. Still feel like I have been mangled.

If the OH finishes at a reasonable time, I could do myself a favour and go and fill the gap in the concrete where the kitchen wall used to be.

Kids birthday party to attend to tomorrow. If there's any consolation, it's a posh do for a posh daughter and I can fraternise with the posh MILFS. Sniffing Salmon and Chanel No.5 rather than 20 number 3's smoked Mackerel, if you catch my drift.

I might survive the weekend.

Must go, feeling a bit peckish...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Work today then off to see Henning Wehn this evening.
  • Family bash didn't drain the wine stocks as expected last night so we were up early.

Just waiting to pick Mum and dad up from the airport then off to do some shopping with wifey.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Traditional slow start was had, only a mild hangover. Took the girl in to Kingston as she was going bowling with some friends for her birthday. Saw the massed crowds and ran away. Just been to see the old man to take the car to bits, need to get the throttle body overhauled. Quiet night tonight.
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

I could do with my whiners pushing off for the weekend. The Christmas shopping crush has started, as have the festive huggers. Bah humbug.

No one to cook me breakfast though :(
  • tlw1
    Work today then off to see Henning Wehn this evening.

Was he any good?
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Work today then off to see Henning Wehn this evening.

Was he any good?
    Yes really enjoyed it, I wasn't that familiar with his work as I don't watch much TV. Subject matters were mainly on immigration and touched on brexit with a German perspective! Recommended
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

No one to cook me breakfast though :(
    Even I can cook bacon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]