edited December 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh, who knows what excitement and delights the day will bring

at least i won't be spending it waiting for trains or on trains waiting
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Last trip to the dentist for me in a long while. Now on the train into town getting ready to deal with the days annoyances before out for beer later on. Roll on...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning folks,
    Day off today. I decided that I couldn't face a whole 5 days in the office so decided to use up some holiday, no 5 day weeks until next year for me. Need to take the girl to school shortly, she's strugling today as she went on a trip to the theatre yesterday. But the fact that she felt well enough to go is a major plus, we knew today would be difficult as a result. It's kind of like she hasa hangover, I know how she feels in that respect.
    Booked our summer holiday yesterday, another fortnight in Tuscany. Staying in an agriturismo that just happens to be a vineyard. Shame.
  • Morning saddle sniffers,

Late start today as my alarm clock died overnight. Onwards to metal, metal, tea and more metal.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    working from home as we have the joys of the bath being re-enamelled today.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Another day another dollar
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Me PPP all day me. Some progress. Last night's curry and Japati shot through pdq - that was a quicker progression than PPP.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!