monday, why bother if it won't matter in a hundred billion years

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,431
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

cafe, office

cousins will be back after thanksgiving, expecting a sharp rise in emails worthy of a dilbert strip
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning,

House shit, work shit, create a report due this morning at 9 (dont ask for it on friday at 4pm if you want it for 9am monday, especially when I dont like you). hopefully have finished by 9.30. get off here
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning,

Managed to get most of the Christmas shopping done this weekend, a big surprise to me and everyone who knows me. Hound decided to pee against the sofa in the office this morning twice. The first time I think he was desperate (my fault for not going for a walk) and the second was probably because he thinks it's OK now despite me taking him out for a walk after the first. Going to have to get up earlier for a walk round the block from now on
  • Yup, most of our christmas shopping is done too, just a few final bits and we're all set.

In other news, meh...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    bit of an earlier start for me should hopefully mean an earlier finish. just killing time until then!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    i was right about the emails, decided to wfh this afternoon

on the plus side, just had a nice lentil stew at the cafe on the way
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Green stuff with no real taste for lunch should go towards wiping out the shoot good eaten at the rugrats party.

Working locally because my car is having it's first service - saved me cleaning it this w.end I suppose
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    TLW1 wrote:
    Green stuff with no real taste for lunch...
    Hopefully not the thick green gloop that's been coming out of my nose for the last week or so. Hope that gave you a nice mental image.
    Not much gonig on here, working from home is about as exciting as it gets. Probably just as well for the sake of my colleagues. Onwards and upwards...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    We're just bits of carbon and water doing the merry go round SG.

Me worked on PPP today me. Think I have turned a corner. I'll not think about that for too long as I might change my mind so i'll pretend that I have and not assume anything else. Ignorance is bliss. Told the minion labourer bloke to have the week off. He doesn't get holiday pay. Might pocket the money that I would have paid him and buy some shiny bits... of cycle clothing. Now where's that Wiggle voucher...

Talking of green stuff, I spat something out that must have thought that I am a frikkin taxi.

No more PPP this week. F*ck it. Much pedalling instead.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    There was good and bad about today.

First proper pedal in 4 weeks was a success (no pain and no crashes). Office hotties looked hot. Work was shyte, the French were annoying me quite badly. In the end I tefused to get all their crappy documents signed and bogged off home. Tomorrow may be better.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]