edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

gym, cafe, wfh

really need to catch up on crimbo online shopping
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    No gym just working from some dingy box in Birmingham - haven't done any exercise for nearly a week and the pulled muscle/hamstring is still sore :(

Later will be moving furniture around as the new (old) dinning room table is turning up - leaving the youngest rugrat peed off because we will move his table tennis out to the garage
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Changing careers, becoming a broker, can't be hard given how stupid half the people I am dealing with are. Next time I'll do it myself, requires just as much work.

Rage over for now back to my chocolate and coffee, busy day ahead as it has been crazy all week.

Anyway hope everyone here is alive and as well as they ever are
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Bit of shopping. Well, I say shopping, it was more like a full-contact blood sport in there today... :shock:

Had to see doc, who reminded me I'm due to visit the vampires again. Ta muchly. Not.

Considered bike on turbo effort this arvo, but a cup of tea and a biccie soon scotched that idea thankfully.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Bill Murray
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Roads all Icy up here, drove in. Everybody off sick again.

Will pop to supermarket after work and pick up a few bottles of my current favourite tipple; Elvis Juice.

Need to find the turbo trainer.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    TLW1 wrote:
    No gym just working from some dingy box in Birmingham - haven't done any exercise for nearly a week and the pulled muscle/hamstring is still sore :(
    Went running last night as missed out on riding this week - its better than nothing. Still hopeful its fully healed in time for 19th December at Bike Park Wales.

This week is handover time between departing minions and new minions, including leaving drinks tonight. Could do with a beer or two.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Suffering a severe lack of motivation here. Working from home today to look after the girl and she seems to be struggling again. Not sure if the new time table is too much for her and that is getting her over tired or if she is worrying about something. I know I said it felt like we'd turned a corner the other day, feels like we just turned back at the moment. Could be that she's worrying because she knows I go back to working in the office full time in December. Severely hacked off.
    Might go out for a beer tonight.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Windy ride in today but as I was promoted Yesterday by some General head of allied forces Europe and all that jazz (who I later nearly yelled at when he was gossiping with a Colonel and didn't realize it was them - now that would have been the quickest promotion/demotion exercise ever) I decided to do feck all work and hide in my Troopy's office and drink coffee.

Also met the two new guys in my team who are taking over from two really hard working really good fun guys: new two are a waste of space. Roll on Christmas leave and 3 weeks off the time I have to spend with these two.

Apart from that, it's windy - nice but blowy rides in and out of work and had to bellow at The Hound for urinating right in the middle of bambina's brand new white carpet...........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    'Elvis Juice' ? Wtf is that?

Me work me. Pedal in the frosty sunshine tomorrow.

No frikkin luck VN.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Just Google it.

Oh, I found a house for you, near Gala

https://espc.com/property/1-galashiels- ... 2978802003

I'll forego the commission :wink:
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Just Google it.

Perfect house to keep my Stoats in. A Stoat Penthouse.

"Break out the rhinestone suit, gas up the Cadillac, and take this fruit farm for a test drive down Sunset Strip. Packing more fruit than the State of California, our citrus caped crusader will obliterate your senses."

Yeah right.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Just Google it.

"Break out the rhinestone suit, gas up the Cadillac, and take this fruit farm for a test drive down Sunset Strip. Packing more fruit than the State of California, our citrus caped crusader will obliterate your senses."

Yeah right.

I don't read the blurb, I just drink it. Will be passing through stranraer on 23 December. If you stand at the side of the road somewhere I'll chuck a bottle at ya, on me, no strings. Wifey booked a 4am ferry though.

Bring the c40, I won't Nick it :wink:
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Just Google it.

Yeah right.

I don't read the blurb, I just drink it. Will be passing through stranraer on 23 December. If you stand at the side of the road somewhere I'll chuck a bottle at ya, on me, no strings. Wifey booked a 4am ferry though.

Bring the c40, I won't Nick it :wink:

4am?! FFS. That's inhumane.Can't you arrive in daylight hours and chill out for a bit?
    Did you get Cowboy boots? All you need now is the Cadillac and the Rhinestone.

Is it you or the other half that is Narden Eyerlandish?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Evening bottom feeders, How is the world of minions and minions?

Just about sorted the mortgage, joining the world of adulting, think I'll book a ski holiday tomorrow.

Just emailed the broker to say dont do the home buyers as I am doing a building survey so why waste money eh.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Probably a bit hungover, I bought them lots of grog last night :) I survived OK, fortunately not too much brain power is needed today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    ...I bought them lots of grog last night...

Was that to soften the blow?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    ...I bought them lots of grog last night...

Was that to soften the blow?
    Depends what blow you mean...