Happy 15k posts VN69

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,317
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
Not a bad effort. Chapeau.

"VN is an intelligent lad and is sometimes quite likeable. Unfortunately, he'll never really excel unless he applies himself fully. I am hoping to see some big improvements next term or he may just end up not reaching his potential although there's always work in the automotive industry.
However, smoking hand rolled cigarettes behind the bike sheds is not permitted on school grounds and a meeting with the parents is forthcoming.

Signed.

Mrs T. E. A. Cher."
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    +1

Here's a lightweight trophy :P

BLT8.JPG
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    He is my hero
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I am truly not worthy.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    I really need to get a life. Pleased to see my 15,000th post was up to the high intellectual standards of the other 14,999.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    My 11 year old daughter, however...now she CAN whine :mrgreen:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...breathes...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Just you wait,it's not even begun yet.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I really need to get a life. Pleased to see my 15,000th post was up to the high intellectual standards of the other 14,999.
    I'm not sure what that says about me and Pinno...although don't worry about intellectual standards, the bar is already set very low.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • There's a bar?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    There's a bar?

Bar? TLW will be pleased.
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    There's a bar?

...but nothing left for the rest of us.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    There's a bar?

...but nothing left for the rest of us.

I don't drink alone
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Congratulations. Just a shame you've sullied the landmark with the vile comment about wishing that Farage had died in a plane crash. And I'm vilified for my comments. Jeez I've got nothing on you.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Knickers twisted there Goo? Don't seem to like anyone having a pop at dear Nige the drunken racist but you are quite happy to nominate T Blair and Dubya for the death crash.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    orraloon wrote:
    Knickers twisted there Goo? Don't seem to like anyone having a pop at dear Nige the drunken racist but you are quite happy to nominate T Blair and Dubya for the death crash.

Read my response properly. I actually said that if it was his train of thought then there are more suitable candidates ie Blair & Bush the war mongering criminals who sent thousands of soldiers to their death and responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of innocents. What's Farage done in comparison to that?
    I never advocated or wished death on anyone. Unlike the much heralded VN69. Whose comment was in pretty poor taste irrespective of whether you or dislike someone.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Who is VN69? Younger brother of VN68?
  • pinno
    Boy, you lot know how to have fun :roll:
  • Pinno wrote:
    Of late, these boards have been the scene of much interpersonal unpleasantness. Name calling, handbag swinging, flounces...

I assume its the perfect storm of politics, religion and weather all turning ugly at once that's done it.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    ...all turning ugly at once that's done it.
    Oi! Can't speak for the others, but I'm still gorgeous. :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Pinno wrote:
    Of late, these boards have been the scene of much interpersonal unpleasantness. Name calling, handbag swinging, flounces...

As a result of a form of male PMT. The thing is, my OH suffers from it/I suffer from it for just a day or so.

That's my new acronym for these occasions. MPMT.