sungod Posts: 16,516
edited November 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

appears to be a tad moist out, perhaps a hint of breeze, off for a ride
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Just about to go for a run but really, really, really not feeling the love.

Ciao
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859

About covers it
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Went for a run yesterday later afternoon before it started tanking down luckily, but now the hound needs a dump and a walk so will have to venture out anyway. Looks like the rain has stopped here at least. It won't be shyte again until Monday morning when I was planning my first ride in nearly 3 weeks :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Son's 15th birthday today so will be spending the day playing host to various family members dropping in.

Wow - 15 years!!! Having kids really makes time pass at warp speed.

Might try to squeeze in a bit of fettling before they all descend to make the winter bike a bit more winter proof, ready for my couple of days off next week!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    City Boy wrote:
    Son's 15th birthday today so will be spending the day playing host to various family members dropping in.

Might try to squeeze in a bit of fettling before they all descend to make the winter bike a bit more winter proof, ready for my couple of days off next week!

Dip the whole thing in old engine oil. F*ck the Rapha brigade.

Me toots watch me. Off to soft play area and flirt with MILFDF if i'm lucky. 'Waitresses' are not bad too, despite all of them being air hostess blondes.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    edited November 2016
    Pinno wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Me toots watch me. Off to soft play area and flirt with MILFDF if i'm lucky. 'Waitresses' are not bad too, despite all of them being air hostess blondes.

Laters.
    Dipping 15 year olds in engine oil won't stop the whining noise :)

What's the 'DF' on the end of MILF btw?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:

Mine turned 15 in September so I know exactly what you mean!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Don't blink, they turn 18 in an instant. Daughter is 15 in 3 weeks.
    Had the traditional slow start, might have to go shopping with the EPO for a little while. Then over to the 'rents for my sister's birthday. Later is pub with friend that's over from France, unfortunately for his a funeral.
  • city_boy
    edited November 2016
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol:

That genuinely made me chuckle!

Although with boys it's not so much 'whining' as talking to you like they want to fight you...all the time, even when they're being pleasant (or asking for money/a lift/to stay out later/assistance with some basic life skill of which they are still totally incapable :roll: ).

My 11 year old daughter, however...now she CAN whine :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Laters.

What's the 'DF' on the end of MILF btw?

Doggy Fashion. Thought you would have figured that one out. I think some of them may need old engine oil to prevent whining.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    TLW1 wrote:

About covers it

Wish I hadn't gone for a run, slipped coming down a hill and pulled a muscle :(

Hard work cutting and chopping wood whilst limping, bright side the neighbour says I can have all of 60ft plus oak tree that fell in the winds :)
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

About covers it

Wish I hadn't gone for a run, slipped coming down a hill and pulled a muscle :(

Hard work cutting and chopping wood whilst limping, bright side the neighbour says I can have all of 60ft plus oak tree that fell in the winds :)

Lurvly. lurvly Oak. Sad though. That will be work. Make sure it's still green whilst you have a chance to chop it up. If it's a large Oak without being hollow, see if it may sell. Ching ching.
  • Stevo_666
    I thought it was only Seano's lot that made good use of the things that they find?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    City Boy wrote:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...breathes...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Just you wait,it's not even begun yet.
  • city_boy
    Veronese68 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...breathes...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Just you wait,it's not even begun yet.

:lol:

I can imagine!

I really try not to, but deep down I know it's going to get worse :cry: